• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes offer sheet Jesperi Kotkaniemi (MTL)

GamecockSmitty4

2 hours ago, t96 said:

My understanding is he only played about 2 games at wing, the rest was all center. Montreal fans didn't think he was good on the wing but it's such a small sample size and was with poor linemates so not going to read into that. Jesperi is most certainly a center longer term, probably replacing Tro as soon as next year, but there just isn't a slot for him in the middle this season with Aho, Tro and Staal so have no choice but to try him on the wing this year.

Maybe, but I really hesitate to breakup SAT line. They have showed signs of breaking out as one of the best lines in the league, up there with Boston's top line and Colorado's. And we have the luxury of keeping them together with Jesperi, Tro and Necas rounding out a pretty damn amazing 2nd line too.

This I think SAT stays together and its JTN on the second and the "power forward" line on third of Nino-Staal-Fast

Top 9 looks great that way.