• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Injury Update

1 hour ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Ah.

The classic 4Corners move of pooing a post not because there is anything wrong with the post itself (seriously, who poos a post asking for injury updates?), but because you just don't like the person posting.  Experience tells me he's also completely clueless that doing so basically broadcasts to everyone that he has the emotional maturity of a 4 year old.

Some people just never get it.

Yes, so childish.  He does it to all my posts because he disagreed with me on a topic years ago.  I just take it with a grain of salt.  

That's about the only time I get the poo is from the bottom of the barrel trolls on this forum. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

Only one I’ve been tracking has been Shi and I haven’t seen anything new come out since Rhule said yesterday “not too long, hopefully” when asked how long he’ll miss. Hopefully that’s a good sign? I’ve heard 4-8 weeks 

If we are reading between the lines I hope that means that Taylor and Robinson are insignificant injuries and will be back soon. 

14 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Ah.

The classic 4Corners move of pooing a post not because there is anything wrong with the post itself (seriously, who poos a post asking for injury updates?), but because you just don't like the person posting.  Experience tells me he's also completely clueless that doing so basically broadcasts to everyone that he has the emotional maturity of a 4 year old.

Some people just never get it.

So is there a certain ranking system to these icons? I thought pies were worse than poo. Honestly I thought it was in order from 

1. Beer

2. The D

3. Flames

4. Poo

5. Pie