• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another Trade Incoming! Bills trading DE Darryl Johnson to Carolina!

joemac

5 minutes ago, La Pantera said:

Better than going from a sb team to his sofa

This... I'm sure Darryl Johnson would have been happy to have made the Bills roster, but I guarantee you he is a happy man today knowing he will be on a NFL roster come Wednesday (and will hopefully get some playing time that will raise his profile and likelihood of getting paid)

• Pie 2

21 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Man, Fitterer sure loves to trade.

No doubt. It keeps things interesting if nothing else. I'm all for making moves that improve your team, but if you make too many it can almost have the appearance of just making moves to make moves. I'm sure that's not the case, obviously, but I hope they're well-considered and not knee-jerk moves.

10 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Out of interest, do you ever have anything positive to say about this team?

I've learned to love the contrarians... 

When this team starts doing well again, this guy will be posting under a different alt acting like the biggest homer around...

I've seen a lot in this place since the Carolina Growl days of the early 00's... nothing is more predictable than to watch a negative/over-the-top homer poster completely drop off when the teams fortunes change...

I could be wrong but at this point I just view it as an alt game...

• Pie 2

I still think Clay Johnson should go to the PS, move Luvu to the middle and put Haynes on the outside to back up Reddick.  I would still look for an upgrade to Stanford.  While a good STer, he's not the best LB.  At 30-years old and a career drifter in the League, he can't be in the team's long-term plans.