• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther's cuts

Captain Obvious

16 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Thats right far I know, but its >215. My eyes he looks smaller, but I honestly dont know for sure. Still if you can do the job and stay healthy, so what about numbers/weight. Yea Im a better fan of Krob than RHule..... thats a red flag. I member one comment about Krob early in PS, I think after the first game. A reporter said "Krob had a good game and hes been practicing well too, huh? Rhule was - "Nah.....hes still got plenty to do". Krob is a one of those gamers,  play-maker in hiding...... Doesnt matter if Rhule is in charge and his competition is all Baylor/Temple bros..... Krob is the type to have a 2 INT games with game saving PD. 

Rhule didn't like Jermaine Carter either at first either , he's got some ego issues adjusting to grown men but maybe someone has Rhule cooling out a little bit

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

Rhule didn't like Jermaine Carter either at first either , he's got some ego issues adjusting to grown men but maybe someone has Rhule cooling out a little bit

Correct as well.....That was my fist big issue with Rhule- Gave up on Andre Smith, had some weird deal with the MUCH better Carter and thus benched him. Not many times in panthers history that all fans agree, all the homies hated Whitehead.......Rhule played him til about week 10 and made up BS injury for him and played Carter..... He even kept switching the pair, but I need to believe the whole story is not public knowledge.  Rhules not perfect and he had the hardest start in NFL history, sort of silly to call his handling of LB out...

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Correct as well.....That was my fist big issue with Rhule- Gave up on Andre Smith, had some weird deal with the MUCH better Carter and thus benched him. Not many times in panthers history that all fans agree, all the homies hated Whitehead.......Rhule played him til about week 10 and made up BS injury for him and played Carter..... He even kept switching the pair, but I need to believe the whole story is not public knowledge.  Rhules not perfect and he had the hardest start in NFL history, sort of silly to call his handling of LB out...

There was something Carter did or didn't do or said that got him benched I'm sure.  We may never know what it was but fortunately for us it got sorted out. 

13 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

There was something Carter did or didn't do or said that got him benched I'm sure.  We may never know what it was but fortunately for us it got sorted out. 

About the only deal I heard was Carter was not vocal enough for Rhule/Snow. Carter said he is shy and was feeling out the new staff. After he got to know them, he came out his shell. Trust issue. I see both sides like I normally do. Rhule and crew have a way of doing things, " Rhules standard" and its different form most teams it feels like. 

I mean if youre an MLB, its a must to call out adjustments, relay the calls to those who didnt hear, get players lined up right, etc. You must to talk/yell for MLB, its part of the job. If youre upset that Whitehead is playing ahead of you, STOP that way of thinking its cancerous. You're a professional, act like one even if the boss is not..... 

Edited by Basbear
  • Beer 1