• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Released

WaterBoy

3 minutes ago, 1usctrojan said:

It’s sickening.  I’m white, from a multiracial family, and I see it…because I care to, and I love all my family. I came of age during the Civil Right Movement, but it seems nothing has changed.  

Even those of us as white as can be can see the ridiculous racism Cam (and others OFC) have had to deal with.  It really pisses me off is how that comment by Nikovich got passed off as a legitimate comment by the media, with so few outlets bothering to critically expose the ridiculousness of it, even if not it's reliance on a racist undertones...

Interestingly I never saw anyone doubting Jones' intelligence for needing his girlfriend to help him learn a playbook.  Funny how that fuging works.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

6 hours ago, 4Corners said:

It was a smear against Cam with racial undertones. Period. 

Cam is a former NFL MVP, a bonafide superstar QB who can carry a team to a super bowl and very rich. He has earned his stripes. I had to look up who Ron Nikovich was. 

Its a dog whistle for both sides and that is farrrr too easy these days. Nearly all headlines are made to bait a reaction. The litterbox crew has toned down some, but they are littered thought-out here and any other thread while spending 99% of their time up each others ass in the other forum. Cam was MVP *was*. 6years ago is a lifetime in NFL years. Still while he was here, Greg Olsen also helped with the play calling in the huddle his whole career. No clue why they didnt give Cam a cheat-sheet wrist band. Goat Tommy wears one and did so last year.  

Nikovich was a great ST player for close to 10 years..... for me hes best know as taking a dump in a cooler while on the sideline during a live game. Not a MVP, but Im be dam if thats not worth a vote or two!.......

8 hours ago, Cam's New Arm said:

Did you watch him in the playoffs?

I watch lesser qbs like Stafford, do worst with less questions. this is also without throwing to nearly the talent Stafford had in det. 

You don’t luck into a mvp.

without context, media outlets funnel this silly narrative that he can’t throw outside the numbers but fail to mention the personnel. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

5 hours ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

I watch lesser qbs like Stafford, do worst with less questions. this is also without throwing to nearly the talent Stafford had in det. 

You don’t luck into a mvp.

without context, media outlets funnel this silly narrative that he can’t throw outside the numbers but fail to mention the personnel. 

Carson Wentz is another example, sucks and gets hurt every year and never gets criticized.  

• Flames 1

15 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Carson Wentz is another example, sucks and gets hurt every year and never gets criticized.  

Hell our own QB (Darnold) got a pass for his first three years because there wasn’t much talent around him. Cam found himself in similar situations several years with us and last year in NE (not as bad as NYJ), but never got a pass. 

• Pie 2

22 hours ago, 1usctrojan said:

Nothing makes me more furious than people being labeled as “dumb” because they learn in a different way.  Often, those folks are bright, and have an enormous gift in another way.  God blessed Cam with enormous athleticism and arm talent….and the smarts to know how to use it.

People need to stop labeling when they have zero idea about how differently we all learn, that has nothing to do with intelligence, or lack thereof.  

I'm one of those that learns differently. I can read it 20 times and can't learn it. Put my hands on it once, and I will never forget it. 

• Pie 2