• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another year of JJJ

Mr. Scot

37 minutes ago, Evil Hurney said:

I do wonder what kind of "injury" Fletch has that is season ending 😏

A guy from my alma mater (long before I went there) was signed by the Dallas Cowboys the day after the draft. Had a great preseason and stuck around. He played a game or two for them.

The next year, they picked a guy at his position pretty high in the draft and he was a victim of the numbers game, but instead of cutting him they asked if he'd get surgery to get something removed (can't remember what, but something you obviously can live without), so they could stash him on IR and not expose him to other teams. He told them to fug off.

1 hour ago, Evil Hurney said:

Win-win. Jansen gets his sunset tour. Team gets a super reliable long snapper and doesn't have to expose their 6th round investment to waivers.

Did you know that if Jansen plays in all 16 games for us this year he only needs to play 13 games for us next year and he would replace john kasay for most games played by a player in Panthers history