• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers waiver claims and practice squad signings

Mr. Scot

7 minutes ago, CRA said:

They all played for Rhule at Temple.  So did all the Baylor guys. 

Well poo, I did not know that.  Oh well. Personally I don't think it matters one bit.  All the guys we have from Temple and Baylor are legit NFL players.  Its not like hes signing guys that don't have any business on an NFL roster. 

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, joemac said:

Most of the Temple guys were not even there when Rhule was there.  Just Reddick and Anderson, right? 

Most were on his 2015 team which should note had 14 NFL players.  He heavily recruited Franklin but left for Baylor by the time Sam arrived.  

1 minute ago, joemac said:

Well poo, I did not know that.  Oh well. Personally I don't think it matters one bit.  All the guys we have from Temple and Baylor are legit NFL players.  Its not like hes signing guys that don't have any business on an NFL roster. 

WOW, I think you forgot the Walker signing.

• Pie 2

we should fire Rhule bc he has players he has coached before on the practice squad. That's so dumb. Why would he put players on a practice squad that he is familiar with and knows what they will bring everyday to practice to challenge the starters to keep them on their feet during practice because they want their jobs. 

He shouldnt bring players in he trusts. Fire Rhule. 

- Love 
The idiots

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 7
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, FamOstinato said:

That may be true but you are not seeing the whole picture. WR dropped a lot of catchable ball thrown there way. And that is a fact. Given people pie and not letting them know it’s crap. 😂

The dropped balls were by and large the ones that Grier threw. You can't drop a ball from PJ unless you have a 5 Yard catch radius. 

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

we should fire Rhule bc he has players he has coached before on the practice squad. That's so dumb. Why would he put players on a practice squad that he is familiar with and knows what they will bring everyday to practice to challenge the starters to keep them on their feet during practice because they want their jobs. 

- Love 
The idiots

Carl is all in.  

e9d1273424ba88a7de2159e3ff5f0dab.gif

4 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

- Love 
The idiots

Rhule's college crew is going to largely be on the roster.  Not PS.  Come on now, Rhule ain't going to do his guys like that.   

• Pie 2