• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold stat predictions for the season

NAS

35 minutes ago, 1usctrojan said:

I don’t care about QB stats - wins count, the only thing that counts.  If Sam doesn’t turn the ball over, moves the chains, gets the ball to his playmakers, who cares if the TDs are passing or rushing.  

Because yards, TD, and turnovers are how we rate QBs. 

If the teams wins a lot, in spite of Sam, like the chiefs did with Smith, then we need to look to upgrade that position. 

10 hours ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

856 yards

4TDs

7Ints

5Fumbles 3Lost

66% completion

66.7 passer rating

0-4, before being benched for PJ..."All I Do Is Win" Walker

Let's be reasonable here, we don't want to give the pj hate train any gas. My standards are a little higher than most because i don't see sam darnold as someone who needs to be coddled, he is a 4 year starter and has all the weapons at his disposal. 

33 TDs

13 IN

25 RYs

this is the minimum for me.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, 1usctrojan said:

I don’t care about QB stats - wins count, the only thing that counts.  If Sam doesn’t turn the ball over, moves the chains, gets the ball to his playmakers, who cares if the TDs are passing or rushing.  

If the huddle can make threads about the stats of the backup qb's, then sam darnold's stats should matter. same energy.

• Pie 1

42 minutes ago, Tinamedina said:

Let's be reasonable here, we don't want to give the pj hate train any gas. My standards are a little higher than most because i don't see sam darnold as someone who needs to be coddled, he is a 4 year starter and has all the weapons at his disposal. 

33 TDs

13 IN

25 RYs

this is the minimum for me.

I think the real prediction should be his week 1 stats...will he be outperform by a rookie...????

256 yards...our WRs RAC

1 TD 1int...

Pick 6 ended the game...

Edited by CPsinceDay1