• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can this guy really be "THE GUY" for the Aints

CarolinaLivin

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It comes down to whether or not he can cut down on the turnovers. The dude put up huge numbers in TB, it was just that the turnovers were part of the "huge numbers".

Do you think he can continue to put up huge numbers with no Mike Evans or Chris Godwin. I mean he has Michael Thomas for half a season, but other than that... its kamara town. I see big numbers for kamara, but i just dont know about winston. Maybe with the emergence of the WR calloway will help

Hard to say, Lasik may have really helped him.

I would have rather had him than Teddy. He would have been A HELL of a lot cheaper, and would have been extremely entertaining and equally frustrating.

I can see the record being the same, but instead of checkdowns like Teddy, he would throw interceptions to lose 4th quarter games.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2

Just now, Seltzer said:

We're in no position to crap on a formerly underperforming QB who's hoping to thrive in a new environment...

Plenty (and maybe the majority) of non-hardcore Panthers fans are all saying the exact same thing

Did I crap on him or just make a thread to speak on divisional competition? Just wanted to see peoples opinions on this matter. I can click on any thread and see Sam opinions

3 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

We're in no position to crap on a formerly underperforming QB who's hoping to thrive in a new environment...

Plenty (and maybe the majority) of non-hardcore Panthers fans are all saying the exact same thing

Jameis has shown a lot more at the NFL level than Darnold has. I'd rather take a chance on a guy who has shown an ability to play at a high level and who needs to work on a turnover problem than a guy who basically has to learn how to play QB at the NFL level.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Jameis has shown a lot more at the NFL level than Darnold has. I'd rather take a chance on a guy who has shown an ability to play at a high level and who needs to work on a turnover problem than a guy who basically has to learn how to play QB at the NFL level.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jameis_Winston#Sexual_assault_allegation

I would stop being a fan of this team if we ever signed him.

• Flames 1