• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College FB games?

4Corners

Where is the college FB sub? And where the hell is a thread with all the local teams playing in the next 48 hours? I thought Scotty would have created a thread for this by now. The huddle is slippin! 

EZU vs Crap St under the BOA lights tonight - also know as the “I couldn’t get in to UNC Charlotte or Wilmington” bowl game. App -9

and of course the Wolfpack of NCheat State playing USF in West Raleigh - might be one of the few wins that NC$U gets before Doron the Moron is fired. 

Ohio state -14 is a game that caught my eye from a gambling perspective. Loving the Gophers and two touchdowns. 

go Heels! 

• Poo 6

18 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Where is the college FB sub? And where the hell is a thread with all the local teams playing in the next 48 hours? I thought Scotty would have created a thread for this by now. The huddle is slippin! 

EZU vs Crap St under the BOA lights tonight - also know as the “I couldn’t get in to UNC Charlotte or Wilmington” bowl game. App -9

and of course the Wolfpack of NCheat State playing USF in West Raleigh - might be one of the few wins that NC$U gets before Doron the Moron is fired. 

Ohio state -14 is a game that caught my eye from a gambling perspective. Loving the Gophers and two touchdowns. 

go Heels! 

The ND - FSU game should have caught your eye from a gambling perspective. That's going to be a massacre.