• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

College FB games?

4Corners

2 minutes ago, Dilla said:

Nothing to say other than we blew the game. All that had to be done was field the onside kick. Poo make them take up an extra minute on the previous drive, not let them score in 26 fuging game seconds.

Easily the worst 2:00 I can ever remember watching from a UNC team. Mack really has to make some moves with the coaches. Longo and Bateman are both terrible. But again for anyone who watches UNC regularly this was pretty much on cue for the season. Tough season and glad it’s over. If I were Howell I wouldn’t play in the Bowl game.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Dilla said:

I feel like that goes to Clemson, Wake, or NC State depending on who the ACC Atlantic champion is.

Man wake Forrest has one of the best seasons in school history and still ends up in a mid level bowl game nobody will watch…brutal

I think logistics and money wise UNC and Clemson are both solid options. State will probably be in a better bowl game regardless of what happens with what dominos they need to drop 

these bowl games really are stupid. Glorified exhibition games that nobody cares about unless you are gambling or pull for one of the schools. 

8 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Man wake Forrest has one of the best seasons in school history and still ends up in a mid level bowl game nobody will watch…brutal

I think logistics and money wise UNC and Clemson are both solid options. State will probably be in a better bowl game regardless of what happens with what dominos they need to drop 

these bowl games really are stupid. Glorified exhibition games that nobody cares about unless you are gambling or pull for one of the schools. 

I have a pretty strong feeling that it's going to be UNC vs ECU at the Military Bowl.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1