• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College FB games?

4Corners

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

I dunno man. I wasn’t impressed with Little Carolina. Pretty obvious the Heels did not want to be there and I have no idea what the defensive coaches were doing to prepare for this game. Probably hanging out with Ruhle. This game was obviously very, very important for the cocks. 

I guess it’s a good sign for Beamer considering this was probably a de facto job interview for when Mack retires in a couple seasons. 

Lol. Gamecocks are a better program and thats saying something.

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, DJ feed me moore said:

congrats SCAR,  we were out coached in every facet of the game today. One more 3-9 year for mac next season and it will finally be time for a proper coaching search.

UNC has to decide if they want to be a football school or not. The current level of investment is getting about the returns they should expect(probably more).

If you want to play with the big boys, you have to spend big boy money. And I don't just mean on a head coach.

14 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

SC has almost always been a better program. 

The only notable football accomplishments from NC based teams are basically all App. St.

UNC wins the program to program head to head IMO.  

SC has their one notable accomplisment on display at Willy B.  One ACC championship.  

15 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Lol. When is the last time you guys beat Alabama, Florida, Georgia, or Auburn?

I love how the mid-lower tier SEC teams hang their hats on the other teams on their conference being good. Are y'all out there chanting "NFC South! NFC South! NFC South!" when the Bucs and Saints are winning Super Bowls?

29 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's like us arguing with the Falcons about who has the better history.

It's a trick question. We're both losers. 😂

Fair. 

If any NC based school goes for broke in football, the title is there for the taking. Even Duke. It is very possible given the recruiting area. 

None of these teams have made the investment necessary CONSISTENTLY. The closest was NC State during the Amato days when they had the highest paid coaching staff in college football.

That was literally the last time any FBS NC based school was serious about football. 

If any team does it....I am telling you....it will be App. St.

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Fair. 

If any NC based school goes for broke in football, the title is there for the taking. Even Duke. It is very possible given the recruiting area. 

None of these teams have made the investment necessary CONSISTENTLY. The closest was NC State during the Amato days when they had the highest paid coaching staff in college football.

That was literally the last time any FBS NC based school was serious about football. 

If any team does it....I am telling you....it will be App. St.

There are too many d1 schools in nc for one school to walk away with it