• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fan article about mismatches favoring the Jets

Mr. Scot

8 hours ago, rayzor said:

Bingo. He was very much grasping at straws for anything....and it was pretty much all anecdotal reasons. The reasons why we should win this game are legit and many.... Which is why, if we lose, the meltdown that happens I will very much be a part of.

Not only is this a should win, it's a must win because if we don't them something is REALLY wrong here.

And I would also be banning all of the "I told you so" crowd, just out of spite and because I can.

-signed, the "you don't want me pissed off" mod who doesn't care what you think 😊

Where ya want that truck load of beer delivered??😉

• Beer 1

12 hours ago, MilkyCastles said:

Yea I don’t really get the point of this thread- was expecting to read some standard Jets garbage, but all of his points were pretty well reasoned and backed up with stats. If anything it now has me thinking that our Oline may be worse than the jets last year, which would probably be the worst we’ve ever fielded. Thanks a lot OP

That's not possible...

...AT ALL.

Edited by glenwo2

13 hours ago, MilkyCastles said:

Yea I don’t really get the point of this thread- was expecting to read some standard Jets garbage, but all of his points were pretty well reasoned and backed up with stats. If anything it now has me thinking that our Oline may be worse than the jets last year, which would probably be the worst we’ve ever fielded. Thanks a lot OP

Looking at a couple early offensive line rankings and the Panthers have been around 29/30. I know its early and rankings mean nothing, but certainly not out of the realm of possibility as the Jets ended last year at #29 on PFF. Might end up being a push haha!

• Pie 1

14 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

They could suck for the rest of eternity,  and they'll still have more hard core, loyal fans than our team. 

6 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Just like the Browns when their fans remain loyal even though the team hit rock bottom every season and couldn't win anything for a lot of years.

The Jets and Browns have been around for a combined 100+ years compared to 25 for our young expansion team. That makes a substantial difference.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

The Jets and Browns have been around for a combined 100+ years compared to 25 for our young expansion team. That makes a substantial difference.

Doesn't make them winner's. 

Only the Browns have a history worth mentioning,  and mainly because they haven't been relevant at all this century. 

2 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Doesn't make them winner's. 

Of course not but you just said they could suck for eternity and still have fans. Thus the obvious point about over half a century of brand building has an impact on the loyal fanbase they have today despite a glaring lack of success. Even the Panthers have come a long way within the last decade. It takes time to build generations of fans. But Carolina really needs to get that no back to back winning seasons thorn out of the way.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1