• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sunday Ticket/Streaming

TheProcess

Sorry if there is already a thread that I missed. I recently moved and I cannot get Direct TV (no Sunday Ticket), and I am not edible to get Direct TV streaming either. 

What are my other options to get all games? Obviously I want to watch all Panthers games, but also want to have ability to see all games or at least all Miami games. Panthers fan first, Dolphins fan before Panthers existed and still my secondary team

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, rmoneyg35 said:

What would be the best was of watching panthers games for poor people? Or people who don’t wanna pay anything to watch? I tried watching with an digital antenna but it sucks, the Fox and cbs apps sometimes don’t always show the local games for some reason.

You may be able to try the Yahoo Sports app it works great when I can't watch the game on TV

• Pie 1

VPN to Brazil sub nfl gamepass for around 99 bucks, watch all the games. Throw Pc to chromecast to get the games on the bigscreen. Lots of options out there, along with free options if you search around but I found them sites annoying and somewhat unreliable so I’ve been taking the vpn route for a few years now with zero issues.

I’m in Chicago and use one of my employees college email address’s to get nfl Sunday ticket at a discount!  Not allowed to have dtv at my condo 😀. $100 for the year and I get every out of market game.  Worth it to me so I don’t have to fight pop ups on an illegal stream.