• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those in the Greenville/Spartanburg, SC market...

methodtoll

So I am a DirecTV customer (like I am sure some of you are as well) and I was going to go ahead and set the dvr to record the game but for God forsaken reason, it's not even listing the game and instead, the Browns vs Chiefs is listed. 

Anyone know if this is a glitch on DirecTV's end or is WSPA seriously not going to air the game even though WSPA is listed as one of the local CBS affiliate to air Panthers games?

Just now, methodtoll said:

I know it's on CBS but for some reason, the only two games a see listed for that day is the Jags vs Texans and Browns vs Chiefs on WSPA.

I seriously hope they aren't airing the Jags game all because of Trevor Lawrence. 

That's channel 7, channel 3 is showing panthers.  There are 2 cbs in greenville

1 hour ago, jfra78 said:

You know it's probably too far out and it showing the national game.  

Panthers.com has WSPA listed as one of the stations that is suppose to air the game. I honestly think DirecTV has it incorrect on the guide.... that or they are airing the Jags game because of the fact that people cannot get over Trevor Lawrence  being gone.

• Pie 1