• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those in the Greenville/Spartanburg, SC market...

methodtoll

Keep in mind that the various TV guide providers may display different information, depending on when/how they receive their updates from the station or the network and when they push those updates out to subscribers/clients/providers.

Wouldn't be the first time a specific listing wasn't accurate vs info from other sources.

Where I am, a local channel was showing a very specific local program (they advertised it on the air and  they promoted it for a week). But the guide continued to mention "Paid Programming" in the timeslot and on the DVR recording metadata. 

The recorded program was correct - it definitely was not "Paid Programming" as would have been aired normally.

In this case, I just chalk it up to someone at the station didn't submit their program change to all the proper entities OR the guide staff didn't push the update down the line.  In these cases, I just shrug and go "oh well".

I know, not helpful for your situation.

Im going to check the coverage map on Wednesday. If we are supposed to get panthers game, it should be on channel 7. They can put that trash ass clampsun qb on the sub channel. Ill call the nfl office and see if its legal what they're doing because im not having this all fuging season. Clampsun fans don't watch the nfl for the most part.

2 hours ago, RumHam said:

I just checked youtube tv. i hate clemson even fuging more. in gsp, they're showing the fuging jaguars. guess i'm going out for the game. but then again, will directv not block that out?

So just a quick update: I reached out to WSPA and word from Pete Yannity is that the Panthers game is still plan on being aired.... so it has to be incorrect info.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, RumHam said:

But is it on the second wspa channel or the main? I only have the main and i cant wait to see at kickoff.

I live in Northeast GA but being so close to the border, we get SC news stations through DirecTV. I am unaware of a second wspa channel as I only have one and that's channel 7.

10 hours ago, methodtoll said:

I live in Northeast GA but being so close to the border, we get SC news stations through DirecTV. I am unaware of a second wspa channel as I only have one and that's channel 7.

You're lucky. CBS Atlanta is supposedly showing Texans/Jags.   You'd think that they'd at least want to show something in-conference if given a chance.

Then again, maybe this is a mistake in their listings too.  One can only hope.

7 hours ago, PanthersATL said:

You're lucky. CBS Atlanta is supposedly showing Texans/Jags.   You'd think that they'd at least want to show something in-conference if given a chance.

Then again, maybe this is a mistake in their listings too.  One can only hope.

Coverage maps won't get posted until Wednesday, September 8.

• Pie 1