• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question for you 50 years plus folk (and others)?

top dawg

8 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:
35 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

The author is an employee of the team... 

🤦‍♂️

unless the guys name is Rhule, Tepper, or Fitterer, his opinion is no more fact than that of the guy who fills the slurpee machine at the 7-11

Darin Gantt is a paid spokesperson for the Carolina Panthers...

...there is zero chance they would ever allow him to put something into print that isn't factual and spot on.

image.thumb.png.ceb3e972f644e31bb1ec43130b084dcb.png

image.thumb.png.c5b9a0e53060e7d92e5e3a3066421516.png

That's a FACT, JACK!

Edited by SizzleBuzz

13 hours ago, top dawg said:

Going back and forth with @Mr. Scot, has made me think of a question.

If Tepper was to become a meddlesome owner in the mold of a Jerry Jones, but win a championship within say the next five years, and that would be the only ring that the Panthers would get for the next two or three decades, would you take that? Keep in mind, you're assured one championship within the next 5 years.

IIt's just a hypothetical. Personally, I don't think Tepper will ever become that guy. I do think he may swing that hammer from time (which makes me think of the Japanese proverb: The nail that sticks out gets the hammer). I say that only to say that Tepper and Fit better normalize the Panthers among the top tier teams in the league within the next few years.

I'm 61 and If we could win one in 5 years guaranteed and never win another one I would have to pass.

Pulling for the Panthers and following them year around has become a habit for me.  Rarely does a day go by where I don't log in here and see what is going on.  From the day the season begins in March, through the draft, OTAs and Minicamp through Preseason I follow this team. Once the season starts I am always optimistic that we might do well enough to make it to the playoffs.  I work my schedule around so I can watch games.  If they aren't on TV I find a site to stream them from.  Sometimes I have to stay up until midnight just to watch them play.  

it would be too frustrating to know with all the great talent that we may draft in the future I would never see another championship.  

I may never see us win one but I would enjoy it more knowing we have a chance every season. 

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Darin Gantt is a paid spokesperson for the Carolina Panthers...

...there is zero chance they would ever allow him to put something into print that isn't factual and spot on.

Funny you should say that given that Gantt has repeatedly contradicted your notion that David Tepper has input on player decisions 😆