• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN Analytics' simulation. You're not gonna like it...maybe

top dawg

13 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

In some ways yes, but it would be pretty bad for morale. Imagine how CMC or Burns would feel to put their bodies on the line only to be the worst team in the NFL. The time to do it was last year...but teddy. 

I honestly don't care about morale. That's a staff problem. If we end up with the #1 overall pick, morale should be low and there should be significant concern that we don't have the right pieces in place on the staff.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

26 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If it went down like this then the Darnold experiment failed spectacularly. I could see us Howell'ing at #1 and howling at #33 as the Jets are on the clock with some tempting OL prospects still on the board.

With our line its a roll of the dice. The starters are bad and the back ups worse. Darnald might not stay healthy and we might just get that #1.

27 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If it went down like this then the Darnold experiment failed spectacularly. I could see us Howell'ing at #1 and howling at #33 as the Jets are on the clock with some tempting OL prospects still on the board.

You will be doing a lot more Howelling when the Panthers sign some other vet journeyman QB and trade out of the pick to recoup more of the already traded pics.🙃

• Pie 1

31 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I can't see us being had enough to land the #1 overall pick but if we're not playoffs bound (insert Jim Mora gif here) this would be the best outcome for the long-term interests of the franchise.

No it wouldn’t, as long as we go 8-9 or 9-8 and Darnold improves a lot as the season goes on then it’s something solid to build on and expect the playoffs next year.  I would take that

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

You will be doing a lot more Howelling when the Panthers sign some other vet journeyman QB and trade out of the pick to recoup more of the already traded pics.🙃

You damn straight I would. If they go the mediocre vet route again, I'd be done until Rhule and company were gone... which probably wouldn't be long.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

facing our pass rush is not ideal for a rookie QB, especially with their Oline.

The sooner we get Darnold to believe that he is a good QB that was in a horrible situation (whether true or not), the fast he will calm down and gain confidence.

That side, what do I know about the Jets?  QWill is a real beast, and with our IOL the weak leak on the team...ooh wee mayne

it was true.  

Can't wait for Next Sunday.  🙂

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

If it actually goes down like this, lol at anyone that still defends Rhule and Tepper

To be honest that start and finish would be pretty par for the course for Panthers in recent memory. Hot start, complete and utter sh*t the second half of the season.

• Pie 2

I don’t know which is more laughable. The fact that some nerds simulated 20,000 madden games to make their projections with or the fact that some users here are getting triggered at Matt Rhule because of it.

Some of these sims have been fairly accurate for projecting winners etc in the past. There is no way in fug we are the worst team in the league though. Absolutely no chance.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1