• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Starting RG on covid list

CRA

Just now, Floppin said:

Being wrong about the percentage of a particular county's vaccination status is hardly comparable to spreading vaccine falsehoods. Holy false equivalency Batman.

you obviously didn't read the sticky. Zero tolorance for false news. Bulcombe county vaccinations rate is not 61%it is 37.5 ..and holy cow its not really an argument a MOD should be involved in, but if you gonna be in it have accountability for your own rules

7 minutes ago, Ready 2 Win said:

I reported YOU. You are a mod. I am sure you intercepted those. 

I have no doubt your mod status protects you.  But i proved your post wrong. Do you really want me to bust that mess out? I reported it. Lets make a bet. I will show you the post I reported.  A post you made making statements about a certain county. You said 63% of people were vaccinated. I proived you wrong by a simple search. 

You want to play with me...its cool but do it openly and show your mod status. Lets go around and let me prove your posted statement wrong ( and in violation of the own laws you bumped after I called you out) 

If i show proof that after Ricky Spanish's post...you posted unverified info as false and as such is a perma ban offence....will you accept it?

I literally have no idea what you're talking about but go ahead and post it up.

FWIW, no one has ever been threatened to be banned for simply being incorrect about a vaccination rate but sure, go ahead and post it up.

Just now, Ready 2 Win said:

you obviously didn't read the sticky. Zero tolorance for false news. Bulcombe county vaccinations rate is not 61%it is 37.5 ..and holy cow its not really an argument a MOD should be involved in, but if you gonna be in it have accountability for your own rules

You sure he wasn't talking about their "unvaccinated rate"?

Regardless, you're not making the point that you think you're making. 

3 minutes ago, Floppin said:

You sure he wasn't talking about their "unvaccinated rate"?

Regardless, you're not making the point that you think you're making. 

I was technically incorrect (assuming that's what I actually posted because I honestly don't recall going back and forth with this psycho about this). From Buncombe County's website:

Currently, 63% of the total population in the county has received at least one dose of vaccine and 59% of the total population in the county is fully vaccinated.

https://www.buncombecounty.org/countycenter/news-detail.aspx?id=18543

It was 63% with at least one dose. 59% for fully vaxxed. Since we're a week past that info we probably are closing in on 63% now.

If that info is wrong, it's on Buncombe County.

5 minutes ago, Floppin said:

Oh, look at this free thinker. He doesn't need anyone to tell him any information, he knows all things all the time because he's a self actualized genius. Tell us how you glean so much truth without any outside sources, oh man of the world?!?!?!

I know free thinking is a hard concept, but long story short.. You look at things and make your own mind up. Give it a shot, start small.. You can do it! 

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I literally have no idea what you're talking about but go ahead and post it up.

FWIW, no one has ever been threatened to be banned for simply being incorrect about a vaccination rate but sure, go ahead and post it up.

You dont have any idea about it because despite me giving US census dats and Buncomme county data in my report ( 2 links to real dats whhile your post gave no dats or link to real information) your mod friends swept it under the rug and decided nah....fug our rules! 

I suspect even if i spend the time to post it now, you will delete. I will anyway, and screenshot it all the way.

7 minutes ago, Ready 2 Win said:

Bulcombe or Buncombe County?  Here is Buncombe County

County Center - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Community Update for Aug. 31, 2021 (buncombecounty.org)

Approximately 72% of the eligible Buncombe County population (those 12 years and up) has received at least one dose of vaccine, while 68% of the eligible population is fully vaccinated. Currently, 63% of the total population in the county has received at least one dose of vaccine and 59% of the total population in the county is fully vaccinated.

1 minute ago, CatfanMO said:

I know free thinking is a hard concept, but long story short.. You look at things and make your own mind up. Give it a shot, start small.. You can do it! 

No no no. You said you "turned the news off". So I'm assuming that by "look at things" you are your own ground level investigative journalist. Do you also do your own medical research and international travel while interviewing political figures and whatnot?

12 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

It’s just crazy how all these “free thinkers” happen to align 100% with one group of people. If it was free honest thinking from non partial, reliable sources that wouldn’t be the case…

It's just Dunning-Kruger effect. They're clearly getting information from somewhere. They're not prescient and it's not coming to them in dreams. They're choosing to live inside they're own confirmation bias bubble of ignorance while actively choosing to ignore experts of various fields in favor of their own "superior" intellect. (superior intellect in this case meaning incredibly stupid)

Edited by Floppin
  • Pie 3

10 minutes ago, Ready 2 Win said:

You dont have any idea about it because despite me giving US census dats and Buncomme county data in my report ( 2 links to real dats whhile your post gave no dats or link to real information) your mod friends swept it under the rug and decided nah....fug our rules! 

I suspect even if i spend the time to post it now, you will delete. I will anyway, and screenshot it all the way.

Please inform us of the proper vaccination rates, post your sources, then elaborate on what that means as to your point.

I'm begging you.

2 minutes ago, Floppin said:

It's just Dunning-Kruger effect. They're clearly getting information from somewhere. They're not prescient and it's not coming to them in dreams. They're choosing to live inside they're own confirmation bias bubble of ignorance while actively choosing to ignore expects of various fields in favor of their own "superior" intellect. (superior intellect in this case meaning incredibly stupid)

How did people survive before the internet/tv/radio days? No need to try to answer that question, it will only make you look less educated.