• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Starting RG on covid list

CRA

4 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

We ALL make mistakes, get numbers wrong, etc from time to time, but that was downright ridiculous. I knew it had to be about hospitalizations and vaccination rates... So tired of that poo.

When your mind is already made up and you're desperately searching for straws, everything starts to look like a straw.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

When your mind is already made up and you're desperately searching for straws, everything starts to look like a straw.

When you post false news, you need to be held accountable, especially by your own rules. Especially by mods but we see yall dont have any accountability or integrity. See ya on the next go round~

The fact that this fuging guy still doesn't understand why he was wrong is just entirely too unironic for words. It's so incredibly emblematic of this whole anti-intellectualist "free-thinker" scourge that exists today. 

Edited by Floppin
  • Pie 3

2 hours ago, CatfanMO said:

Tell me the vax is political without telling me its political... 

He still has covid... 

While we're taking out the trash...

Folks, if your only purpose for posting here is to parrot COVID denial you're not gonna last long. Admittedly, we have given a longer leash to longtime posters who otherwise contribute but the leash is shortening.

• Pie 2

The level of mis/dis-info about Covid-19 around here is astoundingly beyond stupid. Actually, it's not just here, but across the USA, and indeed, the entire globe. Below are the objective facts about the issue at hand. Links are also provided so that folks interested can see for themselves. Those who want to manipulate the stats will also benefit because the linked sources often include underlying raw data, along with any caveats. Therefore, tin foil hat wearing rocket surgeons can use their vast knowledge of biostatistics and epidemiology to arrive at their own conclusions too!

Links...

CDC:

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations_vacc-total-admin-rate-total

NCDHHS:

https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/dashboard/vaccinations

Johns Hopkins (Global):

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

-----

Screenshots of this morning's states for Buncombe, Meck., and Orange (lots of really smart people in their demo.) counties:

Screenshot_2021-09-07 Vaccinations NC COVID-19(3).png

Screenshot_2021-09-07 Vaccinations NC COVID-19(2).png

Screenshot_2021-09-07 Vaccinations NC COVID-19(1).png

• Pie 4

So just so everyone can see, the link that Ready 2 Win posted with his statistics:

image.thumb.png.b9dcdde0e8f225ef74d545598c7f4b42.png

Highlighted emphasis mine.

He provided a window of vaccinations across a 19 day period. Not total, 19 days.

So... yeah, he's an idiot, and doubled down when proven wrong. 

I'm going to lock this thread. This isn't going anywhere productive. 

Our starting RG is now out with Covid and he will be out for the foreseeable future. 

Next man up.

Beat the Jets. 

• Pie 6
  • Flames 1