• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oh, big suprise

cardiackat88.

"The Washington Football Team listed receiver Curtis Samuel as a non-participant after he tweaked his groin, Rapoport reported. "He wasn't feeling as well as we hoped … If Curtis plays, great. If not, great," coach Ron Rivera said, via NFL Network's Kim Jones." (Source: https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-roundup-latest-league-news-from-wednesday-sept-8)

What's more shocking, Samuel is already hurt? Or Rivera's attitude on his pricey acquisition? 

• Flames 1

18 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not sure why the glee over Samuel having a minor injury. I wish him well. Would've liked to have kept him but we had bigger priorities and it didn't make sense to give our 4th offensive option big money.

I am not happy he's injured or anything, I wish him a very speedy recovery.

It was just super, super predictable. Big contract signing with a new team by a guy who seems to constantly be injured and is now injured again at the beginning of the season.

• Pie 3

I’m confused I get the Rivera hate but why do people hate Curtis? He was one of the lone bright spots from our team last year and wanted to cash in on free agency and we weren’t gonna pay him what the WFT was. No need to hate on him I wish him a speedy recovery but I  hope he’s clamped up by Donte when we play them.

Edited by CashNewton22
  • Pie 5

4 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I didn't want us to get rid of Curtis Samuel as he was a big part of our offense but with the emergence of Marshall losing him doesn't matter anymore.

Marshall will make us forget about Samuel.

Too bad WFT paid big bucks for a sideline player. 

He missed one game over the past two seasons and four games over the past three. Not seeing this massive injury proneness.

• Pie 2