• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cowboys at Bucs - NFL opener GameDay thread

Zod

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yikes. This is the type of thing that gets fanbases mocked for good reason.

All I mean was over the last 10 years they haven't been very good ( till Tom got there last year. )

We just don't hate on them as much as we do NO or ATL .  The whole NFL hates the cowboys.

All that being said,  We hope the Bucs lose tonight because they are in our division

Just my opinion.

2011  4-12

2012  7-9 

2013 4-12

2014  2-14

2015  6-10

2016  9-7

2017  5-11

2018  5-11

2019  7-9 

2020 11-5

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, OceanPanther said:

All I mean was over the last 10 years they haven't been very good ( till Tom got there last year. )

We just don't hate on them as much as we do NO or ATL .  The whole NFL hates the cowboys.

All that being said,  We hope the Bucs lose tonight because they are in our division

Just my opinion.

2011  4-12

2012  7-9 

2013 4-12

2014  2-14

2015  6-10

2016  9-7

2017  5-11

2018  5-11

2019  7-9 

2020 11-5

I'm just saying, we're on a three year losing streak and they're the defending Super Bowl Champs. We're not exactly in a great place to be throwing shade.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

I don't think as a fan we always have to follow that guideline of not being able to throw shade because of our team. We have no authority over our team nor do we make any decisions that lead to the records our teams end seasons with. 

Shade and trash talk is part of the game. If we all were to follow that, literally no one has the cridentials to throw shade at the likes of tom brady. 

Throwing shade, being bias, being optimistic, and much more are just parts of being a fan. 

With that being said... I hope both teams lose lol

If we don't win the division then most likely we won't win the Superbowl. 

Since the only team that has a good year is the one that wins it all I must root for the Cowboys.

I don't like being one and done in the playoffs.  That's the absolute worst outcome you can have.

I'd rather go 1-15 and get the 1st pick over 10-6 and bounced on Wildcard weekend. 

Mama says that if you don't have anything nice to say about someone it's best not to say anything at all.

Sorry mama, these two teams can rot in hell. 

Jerry Jones that pasty ass goul who should be thrown into hell where he is gang raped by Hiltler and his minions for eternity especially sickens me.

Tom Brady is an asshole.

F*ckem all.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1