• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Captains announced

Tr3ach

3 minutes ago, CarolinaLivin said:

Lead by example.

And not being vocal for the media doesn't related to the locker room or on the field.

Who doesn't wanna be CMC or perform to his level. Let alone have his work ethic. 

CMC has good stats but yet since he's been the star we haven't won much so what does that say? Highest paid RB in the NFL.. also Donte Jackson leads by example? Its gonna be a rough year lol

9 minutes ago, JABANOG said:

CMC has good stats but yet since he's been the star we haven't won much so what does that say? Highest paid RB in the NFL.. also Donte Jackson leads by example? Its gonna be a rough year lol

I don't think you understand that we are a rebuild team for a reason... 

Opinions are opinions and I respect them all.

I just think that as fans we don't see a lot. We see the final results after a game. And only really get the chance to hear what players are really like (in game) vocally when they are mic'd up. 

idk maybe im wrong

Edited by CarolinaLivin

11 minutes ago, JABANOG said:

Burns? Why he's been terrible against the run and has never had a double digit sack season but hes Pep lol

CMC? Not a vocal leader really quiet guy I think his boys are already gone and he's emotionally detached just getting his bread

Moton? ehhh he's okay he's a tackle but when has he hyped the team up? Or even made a SPLASH play showing a mean streak? Or even punishing the opponent for hitting one of our guys late??

Nobody on this list is gonna stick up for the team in dire situations 

Captains are voted by the players. So your obviously wrong, and have no fuging clue what you're talking about. So kindly STFU. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

20 minutes ago, JABANOG said:

Nobody on that list is a vocal leader or somebody I would look at like hey lets play EXACTLY like him! We have no leaders and its concerning might as well slap the C on Rhule's chest 

You are exactly the type of person I warn my daughters against dating.  

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

15 minutes ago, JABANOG said:

Burns? Why he's been terrible against the run and has never had a double digit sack season but hes Pep lol

CMC? Not a vocal leader really quiet guy I think his boys are already gone and he's emotionally detached just getting his bread

Moton? ehhh he's okay he's a tackle but when has he hyped the team up? Or even made a SPLASH play showing a mean streak? Or even punishing the opponent for hitting one of our guys late??

Nobody on this list is gonna stick up for the team in dire situations 

Go away forever 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, pantherclaw said:

Captains are voted by the players. So your obviously wrong, and have no fuging clue what you're talking about. So kindly STFU. 

voted by these players who haven't been to the playoffs in 3 years? or the players that played for matt rhule in college?

• Poo 4