• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Captains announced

Tr3ach

16 minutes ago, JABANOG said:

Yall mad that the team has no leaders lmfaooo Donte wouldn't be a caption on any other roster in the NFL not even the best at his position so I know he's not the best in the film room it just make no sense doesn't carry himself as a professional 

Who do you think should be a captain on this team?  How do you know these players don't exhibit leadership skills?

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, JABANOG said:

oh Im not mad lol the Panthers haven't envoked any emotion out of me since I was in high school positive or negative but the team is fuging trash and Rhule is gonna have to lose 11 games just for you guys to see it 

Lol I feel you. Just let the season play out. We're a rebuilding team that could be losing that "rebuild" title as quick as next season. But trust me that I understand and that I used the world COULD for a reason. 

The most interesting selection is Donte. Having seen snippets from his past, I wouldn't have predicted him to be that kind of material. Perhaps this bodes well for his maturing as a professional. 

Maybe he's a guy that balls out this year without much preseason/offseason fan fare?

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Pie 2

44 minutes ago, JABANOG said:

Burns? Why he's been terrible against the run and has never had a double digit sack season but hes Pep lol

CMC? Not a vocal leader really quiet guy I think his boys are already gone and he's emotionally detached just getting his bread

Moton? ehhh he's okay he's a tackle but when has he hyped the team up? Or even made a SPLASH play showing a mean streak? Or even punishing the opponent for hitting one of our guys late??

Nobody on this list is gonna stick up for the team in dire situations 

So you want somebody like Whitehead? All talk and no walk?

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

The most interesting selection is Donte. Having seen snippets from his past, I wouldn't have predicted him to be that kind of material. Perhaps this bodes well for his maturing as a professional. 

Maybe he's a guy that balls out this year without much preseason/offseason fan fare?

I like what we’ve seen from him on camp confidential. Before each game, it was clear that he is the leader of the secondary. Good for him, and promising for the Panthers.

Just now, Martin said:

I like what we’ve seen from him on camp confidential. Before each game, it was clear that he is the leader of the secondary. Good for him, and promising for the Panthers.

I think he will always be streaky but we just mainly need him to stay healthy. If we can do that, I think he will be our best CB this season. 

We have no other playmaker like him in the secondary(so far).

• Pie 1

47 minutes ago, JABANOG said:

Burns? Why he's been terrible against the run and has never had a double digit sack season but hes Pep lol

CMC? Not a vocal leader really quiet guy I think his boys are already gone and he's emotionally detached just getting his bread

Moton? ehhh he's okay he's a tackle but when has he hyped the team up? Or even made a SPLASH play showing a mean streak? Or even punishing the opponent for hitting one of our guys late??

Nobody on this list is gonna stick up for the team in dire situations 

You gotta try some subtlety. You're not going to outdo a crazed PJ Walker fan in the ridiculous take department. I'm sorry you have been eclipsed. You need to step your game up.

• Beer 1

I hope Rhule didn't rig the voting this season like he did last season to get the QB a captain's badge (LOL - JK). off topic, but who was it that did that anyways?

I think the captain's badge is a fluid thing anyways. What really matters is how you lead your teammates and by example on/off the field, whether or not you have the badge.