• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold takes responsibility for sucking in NYC

top dawg

31 minutes ago, 1usctrojan said:

With all due respect, Sam was following his own long standing personal sense of responsibility and integrity.  He is the same mature young man he was in HS, college and when he entered the NFL.  If you knew his parents, you would understand how he was raised.  Sam may share Coach Rhules mantra, but it was ingrained in Sam long ago.

I understand the negativity and questioning of Sam’s performance in the NFL thus far…..I don’t get involved in that, but I just have to say that the manner in which he takes responsibility for his, and the teams performance in a loss, all on himself, is who Sam has always been.  

Yep.   If he didn't have that, he would've tossed Adam Gase under the bus....BUT HE DIDN'T.

That's what is lost here in this admiration society thing going :   Sam was always like this.

Now hopefully his Play on the Field is just as good.

• Pie 2

59 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Taking responsibility. Just like Kenny Powers. I love it!

I miss that show, deeply miss that show. One of my biggest laugh ever was when cleg took Kenny for his autograph session and dropped the robocap blowjob line. Needed more cleg, vastly underused. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, glenwo2 said:

Yep.   If he didn't have that, he would've tossed Adam Gase under the bus....BUT HE DIDN'T.

That's what is lost here in this admiration society thing going :   Sam was always like this.

Now hopefully his Play on the Field is just as good.

It's not surprising he has the maturity to take responsibility for things and not to throw people under the bus.  Darnold was Jets captain at least in 2020 and I think 2019 as well.  There's some weird narrative on this board about him lacking in leadership that is not borne out by even a cursory glance... It's weird stuff.

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I miss that show, deeply miss that show. One of my biggest laugh ever was when cleg took Kenny for his autograph session and dropped the robocap blowjob line. Needed more cleg, vastly underused. 

Same here. Although, I really felt the first season was the best one, every scene was hilarious. Yeah, Cleg was an integral character for sure lol

• Beer 1