• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funky Friday with Cam

NAS

If some starting QB for a team with a shot goes down, Cam may very well get a call. But this kind of thing just seems a bit of attention seeking stuff that doesn't do his legacy much good.

Personally, I like the guy and it sucks that football ends careers this way, but it does. Few players get to go out when they choose to and a few of the greats do a lot to damage their legacy by drawing it out. Of course, for a couple of million bucks, which of us wouldn't mess up our own legacies?

When it comes to Cam and returning to the Panthers... please, let old girlfriends find new homes, don't invite them back. It's never the same as it was and it always ends up messy. 

• Pie 2

According to Cam Newton, Cam Newton was released because Cam Newton was viewed as a "distraction" to NE rookie QB Mac Jones. No word on why one of the other 31 teams in the League haven't picked him up, yet.

The fact that he's now referring to himself in the third person is a huge red flag. He would benefit greatly from some psychotherapy/professional help.

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1

46 minutes ago, BlueOnBlack said:

According to Cam Newton, Cam Newton was released because Cam Newton was viewed as a "distraction" to NE rookie QB Mac Jones. No word on why one of the other 31 teams in the League haven't picked him up, yet.

The fact that he's now referring to himself in the third person is a huge red flag. He would benefit greatly from some psychotherapy/professional help.

Did you watch the video because at no point did he come off as the way you are portraying him...

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

4 hours ago, Floppin said:

I could be mistaken but I believe that he's pointing to a post above his in agreement with the "^^^^". I don't think he was bleeping out an expletive. 

Granted, that doesn't mean that his thought process doesn't derive from the realm that you're insinuating.

Yes, actually it does. People aren’t automatically possibly racist unless they prove otherwise - get a grip.

The fact an arrow pointing up could possibly be misconstrued as that for some people, are severely insecure and paranoid. Probably time to get their mental health checked.

I personally think Cam would be a great back up option if he is willing and I don’t see the whole ‘he’s too big for that role point’, he hasn’t done anything in three years and is on the backslide of his career…but he can still win some games. What am I missing?

Edited by onmyown

4 hours ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Ok. I can see your point. I’ll edit my post.

Yes I was simply pointing to the post above me and saying this.

As in this right here is correct. It's a pretty common posting method across most forums. Nothing nefarious about it.

Wasn't trying to cause any waves.