• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funky Friday with Cam

NAS

1 hour ago, Silent Majority said:

The amount of disrespect Cam gets from the good old boy contingent of the huddle, which is vastly larger than you'd assume, is something I will never be able to metabolize. 

He doesn't get enough respect from Carolina fans, I agree, he's presence shined a light on the Panthers.

But at the same time no one owes Cam anything, and that's where I stop.

This video was not needed, in fact, it hurt his brand more....he wants to be the JayZ of the NFL...but Hova don't talk the talk until after his morning walk. 

Cam should be working out, those videos last year, now those were inspirational. You could see the grinding...this is a video of crying.

Smh

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

18 minutes ago, Ace420 said:

So it is racist if Cam isn't a starter anymore? 

That is a clown take.

You people who are calling everyone racist are just as pathetic as the kaepernick crybabies when he was obviously not an NFL starter anymore either. 

He's done, get over it.

Wow tell me you didn’t watch the video without telling me you didn’t watch the video. 

No you numbskull. That is not what I said and that’s not what I was referring to in his fathers comments. Maybe you should watch so you actually know what you’re talking about . 

• Pie 2

21 hours ago, NAS said:

So we can't talk about any former Panthers?  Why is this getting moved???

We talk about Kuechly, Olsen, Smitty and all others. Why is Cam off limits?  @Zodput an end to this nonsense.

Simply put a lot of panther fans hate Cam. Why I have not idea. 

I know he doesn't want people to feel sorry for him but I certainly do. I also feel that Rivera fuged his career up. 

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Simply put a lot of panther fans hate Cam. Why I have not idea. 

I think they’re a small minority and should just be ignored. But Cam is not above criticism and shouldn’t just be praised either

Edited by NAS
  • Pie 4