• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the Panthers lose to the Jets.....

hepcat

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Same as it would be to any other week one loss.

Learn from it, move on and get ready for the next game.

Come on now Scot you have been here since 2003 like me and you know the real answer is to fire everyone and the season is over.

Edited by Fox007
  • Pie 1

The reason a guy like Darnold tries to see this as just another game is because regardless of how he plays he needs to get out the next week and play well, learn from his mistakes, and not feel a single game is an accomplishment ... Or a damning failure.  He will be measured on how he performs over the season.

• Pie 3

We'll be 0-1. That's the story. It won't ruin my life.

We should not assume Sam isn't motivated more so to win on Sunday than with any of the other 16 games. I would think that being his 1st game as a Panther would be motivation enough. Just because he hasn't shown us, we don't know if Sam carries chips on his shoulders. We certainly didn't know Jake did in his 1st year but now we do. But then we didn't have any chance to get to know Jake before he saved the day on September 7th, 2003.

We've had 2 very emotional QB's, albeit both very different from each other, take us to the Super Bowl. So, yeah, that's what we as fans look for. That's not what his teammates in the huddle look for. 

Besides, why should anyone from the Panthers give the Jets locker room bulletin board material? That's what Sam has been doing, keeping the Jets push pins empty. And I like that.

• Pie 1

I don't think under any scenario (Barring 2-3 pick 6 or deep in our territory)should we lose this game. 

If we lose, Phil Snow needs to be fired... This Jets team is missing key offensive pieces, is starting a rookie QB against a brand new head coach... 

Phil Snow has been given a top 10 defensive roster, unless we lose like 12-7, this loss will be on the defense if we lose.

• Pie 1

I expect us to lose 

Nothing has happened in the last 2 years to us to make me hopefull for the future, Rhule is a mediocre hire , the staff that Rhule brought in is mediocre,the players that Rhule brought in is mediocre(including Darnold). Ever since we were sold we have just been existing has a below average NFL team, The Jags are in a better position than us.  

CMC is the only positive thing going for us right now, and he can only do so much,I think its only a matter if time before he asks to be released or traded 

• Poo 2

16 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

I expect us to lose 

Nothing has happened in the last 2 years to us to make me hopefull for the future, Rhule is a mediocre hire , the staff that Rhule brought in is mediocre,the players that Rhule brought in is mediocre(including Darnold). Ever since we were sold we have just been existing has a below average NFL team, The Jags are in a better position than us.  

CMC is the only positive thing going for us right now, and he can only do so much,I think its only a matter if time before he asks to be released or traded 

Word