• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the Panthers lose to the Jets.....

hepcat

1 hour ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

I expect us to lose 

Nothing has happened in the last 2 years to us to make me hopefull for the future, Rhule is a mediocre hire , the staff that Rhule brought in is mediocre,the players that Rhule brought in is mediocre(including Darnold). Ever since we were sold we have just been existing has a below average NFL team, The Jags are in a better position than us.  

CMC is the only positive thing going for us right now, and he can only do so much,I think its only a matter if time before he asks to be released or traded 

Moore. Robby. Burns. Chinn. Horn. 

I have a difficult time even thinking you have your eyes open.  

• Pie 1

17 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Disastrous starts happen.

What matters is how you recover from them.

True but it will hurt a ton if that "disaster" happens, though.  

17 hours ago, hepcat said:

Jake Delhomme straight up called Darnold out in the Jordan and Jake podcast and said he can say that but there's no way it's true. Jake said he was so motivated to beat the Saints in 2003 in his first year with the Panthers because then Saints head coach Jim Haslett had considered him a backup. And he did beat the Saints twice that year.

And let's say it is true and Sam doesn't give a sh*t and it's just another game to him If Sam isn't using that as motivation then he might not have what it takes to be a QB in the NFL. The greats always seem to have a chip on their shoulder. Maybe that's why he's sucked ass since he came into the NFL then.

Sam should be motivated by this upcoming entire season, let alone this game, because he's basically playing for his future as an NFL Starting QB now with this Sunday being Game 1 of it.    If playing for your friggin' JOB isn't motivating enough for him, then you're right in that he lacks the drive to be an NFL QB but I think he just takes "being even-keeled" to a whole new level and this is just who he is.  

13 hours ago, mav1234 said:

The reason a guy like Darnold tries to see this as just another game is because regardless of how he plays he needs to get out the next week and play well, learn from his mistakes, and not feel a single game is an accomplishment ... Or a damning failure.  He will be measured on how he performs over the season.

Yep.  It's basically him playing for his future as an NFL Starting QB.  He knows what's at stake here and what will happen should he fail when he has THIS type of team surrounding him with actual Coaching.

10 hours ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

I expect us to lose 

Nothing has happened in the last 2 years to us to make me hopefull for the future, Rhule is a mediocre hire , the staff that Rhule brought in is mediocre,the players that Rhule brought in is mediocre(including Darnold). Ever since we were sold we have just been existing has a below average NFL team, The Jags are in a better position than us.  

CMC is the only positive thing going for us right now, and he can only do so much,I think its only a matter if time before he asks to be released or traded 

Paging @Mr. Scot, we have an alt account of CPsinceDay1🙄  (the username kind of gives it away)

8 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Moore. Robby. Burns. Chinn. Horn. 

I have a difficult time even thinking you have your eyes open.  

It's CPsinceDay1.  He knows he's gonzo so he created another account ahead of time to circumvent his banning. 

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1

We have to win this Luvu revenge game. Excitement has been building. The world will be watching the panthers and jets under a microscope. This is one of those moments where everyone will be able to remember exactly where they were sitting when Dan Arnold caught that 6 yard pass for a first down in the early first quarter, exactly what they were eating and drinking when Sam Franklin tackled Denzel Mims for a 7 yard gain late in the third quarter. We will be able hear Tiki Barber struggling to recall the names of 80% of our roster as we look back and reflect on the lasting importance of this game. 

• Pie 1

45 minutes ago, Call Me James said:

If we lose I'm tagging @glenwo2in a post blaming him for bringing his Jets stink over here.

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

if we lose, does he get ban instead??? 

after all, he 's a fan of what rae carruth did to that poor child and woman @rayzor

or is that acceptable from a member of the huddle....So you can't like PJ but you can pull for Rae Carruth 

tenor (7).gif

1 hour ago, glenwo2 said:

True but it will hurt a ton if that "disaster" happens, though.  

Sam should be motivated by this upcoming entire season, let alone this game, because he's basically playing for his future as an NFL Starting QB now with this Sunday being Game 1 of it.    If playing for your friggin' JOB isn't motivating enough for him, then you're right in that he lacks the drive to be an NFL QB but I think he just takes "being even-keeled" to a whole new level and this is just who he is.  

Yep.  It's basically him playing for his future as an NFL Starting QB.  He knows what's at stake here and what will happen should he fail when he has THIS type of team surrounding him with actual Coaching.

Paging @Mr. Scot, we have an alt account of CPsinceDay1🙄  (the username kind of gives it away)

It's CPsinceDay1.  He knows he's gonzo so he created another account ahead of time to circumvent his banning. 

That's not another account of mines...

I'm part of this underground cult, that's been following the Panthers over centuries, we only emerge when we feel the culture is being compromise

Thus, a civil war, to weed out any imposters...

there's Venom OG than there's guys like you on K2

Edited by CPsinceDay1

1 hour ago, imminent rogaine said:

We have to win this Luvu revenge game. Excitement has been building. The world will be watching the panthers and jets under a microscope. This is one of those moments where everyone will be able to remember exactly where they were sitting when Dan Arnold caught that 6 yard pass for a first down in the early first quarter, exactly what they were eating and drinking when Sam Franklin tackled Denzel Mims for a 7 yard gain late in the third quarter. We will be able hear Tiki Barber struggling to recall the names of 80% of our roster as we look back and reflect on the lasting importance of this game. 

Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF

1 hour ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

if we lose, does he get ban instead??? 

after all, he 's a fan of what rae carruth did to that poor child and woman @rayzor

or is that acceptable from a member of the huddle....So you can't like PJ but you can pull for Rae Carruth 

tenor (7).gif

What. The. Hell.

Again.... reading your posts prove harmful for brain cells.

• Flames 1