• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ROLL CALL…. Who’s attending, where ya sitting!?!?

TheBigKat

Section 545 row 23. Last home opener i went to was Buffalo a few years back, and it was a burner! So damn hot! Stadium was half empty by halftime. Mostly filled with Bills fans, in my area anyway. I'm really hoping Panthers fans bring it today. Not being able to go last year really made me miss going to games. I am heading up from Lexington SC in just a few minutes. Hope to get some quality tailgating in this morning. 

• Pie 2

11 hours ago, RockyTopVol said:

Coming from Knoxville with a buddy who is a Jets fan. 

Section 538 Row 11.

Update: I’m not coming now.

My Jets buddy woke up with a bad fever and I can’t find someone else to go with me. Just listed the tickets on Ticketmaster. I’m super bummed! Been looking forward to this for months. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, BrewerHouseBeer said:

Section 545 row 23. Last home opener i went to was Buffalo a few years back, and it was a burner! So damn hot! Stadium was half empty by halftime. Mostly filled with Bills fans, in my area anyway. I'm really hoping Panthers fans bring it today. Not being able to go last year really made me miss going to games. I am heading up from Lexington SC in just a few minutes. Hope to get some quality tailgating in this morning. 

Was at that game as well. It was so hot and so.boring.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, RockyTopVol said:

Update: I’m not coming now.

My Jets buddy woke up with a bad fever and I can’t find someone else to go with me. Just listed the tickets on Ticketmaster. I’m super bummed! Been looking forward to this for months. 

Sorry to hear about your friend. Hope he recovers well and fast.

15 hours ago, R2-D2 said:

126 since 96

my dad and I have been to 22 or 23 home openers. 

absolutely don’t want to go to plague town tomorrow but how do you tell your dad no?

Like this: "Sorry pops, I love you and I love the team, but I have to prioritize my health and the health of my family."

It's not really that hard. You're an adult. Make a decision for yourself and expect others to respect it.