Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

  • panthers-redskins-1.jpg

An early look at 2022 QB class...


methodtoll
 Share

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

What teams ahead of us are taking a QB?  Giants and Texans?  Please let it be Pickett!

Giants are sticking with Jones and Mills will be given another look next season since this class doesnt have a talented qb worthy of a top 5 pick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Giants are sticking with Jones and Mills will be given another look next season since this class doesnt have a talented qb worthy of a top 5 pick.

Oh, I agree...I just don't want Rhule to scratch his QB itch.  I've already mentioned moving back to #9 if Ron is willing to deal, but only if none of the LTs haven't been taken yet by #6.

Edited by 45catfan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Oh, I agree...I just don't want Rhule to scratch his QB itch.  I've already mentioned moving back to #9 if Ron is willing to deal, but only if none of the LTs haven't been taken yet by #6.

If they think BC can play LT--and there are no signs that is the case--they will go after guards in free agency.  If so, the Panthers-picking around #6, will have no choice but to take a QB. 

Personally, I would like to know what BC can do as a LG and then draft the LT--but there are no answers (right now) at QB.  Do the Panthers bring in another pricey free agent (Bridgewater, Darnold, Newton) who can't play or do they gamble on a rookie?  I think you build the line, but Darnold is done, Newton is probably gone, and we have nothing on the pine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am on board the trade back train, honestly. I think if we can gain back a 2nd or 3rd, I would be fine if we got a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round but I am really not in favor of selecting one in the first knowing damn well that we don't a 2nd or 3rd round pick.  With the recent injury to Corral, I think Carolina could possibly wait till then to pick him up or even Strong and solidify the offensive line with a guy like Cross in the 1st. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, methodtoll said:

I am on board the trade back train, honestly. I think if we can gain back a 2nd or 3rd, I would be fine if we got a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round but I am really not in favor of selecting one in the first knowing damn well that we don't a 2nd or 3rd round pick.  With the recent injury to Corral, I think Carolina could possibly wait till then to pick him up or even Strong and solidify the offensive line with a guy like Cross in the 1st. 

::sigh:: we are not trading back out of the 6 spot just for a 2nd or 3rd.  Thats lunacy 

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...