• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

An early look at 2022 QB class...

methodtoll

Just now, ForJimmy said:

I can see it easily.   But he is not quite as athletic as burrow.   Love how he goes through his reads.    Doesn’t panic.  

• Beer 1

I've begun thinking the Panthers will go all in on Howell if they don't get Watson. He's a home state kid and UNC player that will help spark the fanbase. Tepper and the business side will love that.

Then again, the Panthers could do what the Hornets did years ago the year Harrison Barnes. AD, and MKG were drafted. It was widely assumed the Hornets would take Barnes since he was a high profile UNC player and was supposedly close to MJ. The Hornets went with MKG instead, which proved to be a mistake.

I've been doing a lot of research on Kenny Pickett this week and maybe I'm just smoking the hope-ium, but he looks like a legit NFL QB prospect. He's certainly got the arm and accuracy and some mobility as well.

There was a play against Miami where he was forced to roll out and found his receiver in the endzone for a TD that was as good as any throw you'll see on Sunday. I wasn't really expecting to be as impressed with Pickett as I have been.

He may well be that guy who vaults into the top-5.

3 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Watching Howell he’s got the attributes to be a good prospect to fall. He can make big boy throws and his deep ball is accurate.

arm strength is meh but that’s an overrated attribute anyway.

His arm strength is adequate but his other issues make him a project guy, IMO.

Still like Pickett quite a bit. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

So, I haven't seen much of Ridder this season. What is everyone's opinion on him?

He just seems average. Does everything well, but nothing great. Has a decent arm and is pretty fast, but puts up boring numbers against lesser competition. I wouldn’t want him in the first…

• Beer 1