• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official New York Jets at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread!

Zod

Well, overall basically what I expected. Fairly comfortable but uninspiring win. Defense was dominant most of the day, but Zach Wilson is a talent. The offense was basically all #22. That's not sustainable. Hopefully it was just part of easing Darnold in and getting him comfortable because that type of workload is gonna put CMC back on IR again.

• Beer 2

2 hours ago, RockyTopVol said:

For the record, you’re quoting the word STUPID, but I never said that. 
I just said we need correct some mistakes. 

Yup, I was forcing the word "stupid" vs generic mistakes.  12 men on the field? That's a stupid mistake that's easily avoidable.

Getting pulled offsides on a hard count? Same.  

13 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Well, overall basically what I expected. Fairly comfortable but uninspiring win. Defense was dominant most of the day, but Zach Wilson is a talent. The offense was basically all #22. That's not sustainable. Hopefully it was just part of easing Darnold in and getting him comfortable because that type of workload is gonna put CMC back on IR again.

Yeah, it is a 17 game season now, so that has never been more true. CMC does not need to take that many hits. We drafted a RB in the 4th round, I didn't see him in often. 

Wilson looked very good early on until the INT, then he struggled for a bit, but bounced back. We were in his face all game long and he made very limited mistakes. There was one play where he avoided like three sacks in the same play. They have something to be excited about.

40 minutes ago, frankw said:

You aren't going to get through to some of these ppl. They thought 5 wins in 2019 was a reason to rejoice bc we gave McCaffrey the most touches of any rb in the league.

Apparently you two have no concept of the word "talent," which often dictates who gets the ball in important situations. You see, the goal of a football game is to win, which is achieved primarily through using a team's best players when the situations arise. 

"Winning" can be achieved by using multiple RBs, which I'd suggest in not giving CMC 30 touches every week, but resting a player on an important down because "the whole team duh" is a better option, is dumb as hell

• Poo 1