• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No Keep Pounding chant today

grateflday

Being right down near the players tunnel I saw a coordinator trying to communicate something to the black and blue flag guys before it all started like things were going a little haywire already. The player introductions were completely messed up - I don't think I've ever seen things go that sideways before. I wonder if the video of the Banner, and the timing of the flyover, got things mixed up.

9 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Rivera bastardized it. It needs to be taken back and turned back into a winners mentality instead of a losers mentality. 

This.

Also they need to re-release the OG Keep Pounding bracelets. Mine finally broke after years of use and I cant find them anywhere.  

• Pie 2

21 minutes ago, Rockahype said:

The virtual Panther jumping around the stadium was cool. It was almost scary how fast they were letting people through security. Don't get me wrong I have no problem not standing in line forever but it was odd. New company trying to prove they are better than ShowPros? Some of the food/beverage vendor stations were closed the entire game. The "brand new" TVs in the concourse aren't any bigger and they were having audio/video connection issues from what I saw. Upper level ran completely out of water and ice around half time. Staff had no idea what to do. Fans were wandering around trying to find any non-alcoholic cold beverage they could get their hands on or just leaving the game altogether in frustration. 

Yeah, it was really strange the food/beverage places being closed the whole game. Anyone know what's up with that? Also made the lines for anything extremely long. Waited in line at one place over 40 minutes and eventually gave up. I guess it's going to take a few weeks to get back in the groove. They had all of last year off and got out of sink. Wasn't really a fan of the hype crew or whatever. Those 2 guys didn't really get anyone excited. Of course it didn't help that it was miserably hot. Might be my last home opener, unless it's at night. I'm getting too old for this heat.

1 hour ago, t96 said:

Hate to say it since I love the motto and Sam, but I've never been a fan of the Keep Pounding chant. It just doesn't sound natural at all... 

Don't shoot me, but it's always felt to me like UNC fans porting the "Tar!  Heel!" chant over to the Panthers, so I've never embraced it.

2 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

Stadium has turned into a lousy experience 

too may rules, not enough service

yellow coats act like bully’s 

And they wonder why people don't like going to the games anymore.  I feel sorry for folks that are just now starting to attend games.  The old days were so much more fun.  Most of the people I tailgated with have either sold their PSLs, simply let them go or sale them (entire season or cherry pick games).  The sentiment is the same amongst us all, the atmosphere isn't what it used to be, not even close.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, t96 said:

Hate to say it since I love the motto and Sam, but I've never been a fan of the Keep Pounding chant. It just doesn't sound natural at all... 

i've embraced it because it has heart and history, but it's objectively goofy branding. i'm honestly not surprised tepper, as an outsider without emotional ties to it, might move away from it 

Ever been to a recent game in the Arthur’s Anus (aka the Falcons stadium)? 
They have done a good job over the last couple of years transitioning away from playing poo rap songs like ludacris and embraced more of the elements of the Atlanta United games. They have a fantastic Audio/Video system, and they do stuff like the train horn when they score. 
Ive only been to see Panther games and a few concerts over the years, but the atmosphere is pretty exciting.  However their tailgate experience is almost non-existent and it’s located in downtown crime-ridded Atlanta. 

Also, fug the Falcons. 

1 hour ago, BrewerHouseBeer said:

Yeah, it was really strange the food/beverage places being closed the whole game. Anyone know what's up with that? Also made the lines for anything extremely long. Waited in line at one place over 40 minutes and eventually gave up. I guess it's going to take a few weeks to get back in the groove. They had all of last year off and got out of sink. Wasn't really a fan of the hype crew or whatever. Those 2 guys didn't really get anyone excited. Of course it didn't help that it was miserably hot. Might be my last home opener, unless it's at night. I'm getting too old for this heat.

Supply chain is busted.  Can’t get deliveries.