• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offensive Line

NAS

Honestly they did a lot better than I expected, but Sam Darnold and CMC made them look better than the numbers indicate. They gave up 11 pressures but luckily Sam released the ball quickly and only gave up 1 sack as a result.

Pat Elflein gave up 4 pressures himself.  

It’s hard to expect a high powered consistent  offensive production if the offensive line doesn’t improve 

Edited by NAS

Just now, NAS said:

Honestly they did a lot better than I expected, but Sam Darnold and CMC made them look better than the numbers indicate. They gave up 11 pressures but luckily Sam released the ball quickly and only gave up 1 sack as a result.

Pat Elflein gave up 4 pressures himself.  

And he did that while also missing time lol

Pat has got to go as a starter. One thing that did stand out today as well, and they mentioned it on the radio after show, our short yardage push is a big red flag. Every time when we needed it, we failed. This is a trend from the Steelers pre season game, so I hope it does not continue. 11 pressures is still concerning against better teams it may get ugly.

With that being said, I was at the game today, and fugging happy that we beat the breaks off the Jets to get opening day win. Side note……when was the last time we one the first game at home? Dallas?)

Edited by WarPanthers89
  • Pie 1