• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free Agents after week 1

DaveThePanther2008

I know there is some sort of benefit of waiting until after week 1 before you grab a veteran Free Agent.

You Free Agent / CAP guys.  What's the rule?

Is there any chance we take advantage of this and sign O-linemen that are in the market?  If we aren't going to let the rookies play.  We need some help especially against good defensive football teams. `

When the coach doesn't give you a shot to kick a 50 yarder, you should pack your bags the next day.  50 yards isn't particularly long these days.  Think of it like this:  What if it was one yard closer, but same down and distance.  Do we still punt?

Nice knowing you Santoso.

• Beer 1

I don’t understand why it’s so hard for a team to find a kicker. I mean how hard is it to find someone who can kick 50 yard field goals? My short out of shape ass could kick 20 hard field goals in high school and I didn’t even play sports. There are plenty of free agent kickers out there, I think the front office is just over thinking it.