• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Burns

Catsfan69

Excellent analogy. It’s like I’ve got a Ferrari but it doesn’t have any gas and I just keep it under the cover all the time anyway but when I take it out, it’s just to wash it. And my neighbor has a Porsche. He probably has more fun and didn’t spend as much. But his wife cheats on him and he has a little dick. Our house has more sq ft though. 

know what I’m saying?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, mbarbour21 said:

I honestly believe we just got to give Wilson some credit here. I don't get the Wilson bashing. Dude looked very good all things considered. He made a few guys miss. Reddick looked pretty shocked after Zach broke one of his tackles. 

Yep.

I think yesterday was a great first game for a lot of Panthers fans to see. That was Darnold’s life his first 3 seasons in the league.

Darnold never had a guy like Corey Davis while he was there. If not for Davis I’m not sure Wilson gets in the end zone. That’s not a knock on Wilson. 

No kid stands a chance with that organization.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

18 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Let's talk about Burns.

I made a post in preseason about him not finishing plays. Once again he left us wanting.

He got a alot of pressure yesterday but only finished once. It just seems like the guy can't get a QB on the ground once his hands on him.

He absolutely should have had 2 sacks but probably 3. 

Now I know a lot of you love pressure and I do too but not getting a guy on the ground leads to busted TDs ,1st downs, clock stopping and at a minimum no loss of yards.

The guy has got to become Lamar Lathon or Kevin Greene soon.

Yes he gets pressure but I'll try to put it in a way you might understand. 

If you're broke and have a 9/10 GF and you almost get her off all the time but don't quite get her there how long do you think she'll be your GF?

WTF did I read here 

pretty obvious Catsfan69 hasn’t got a girl off ever 

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

Yep.

I think yesterday was a great first game for a lot of Panthers fans to see. That was Darnold’s life his first 3 seasons in the league.

Darnold never had a guy like Corey Davis while he was there. If not for Davis I’m not sure Wilson gets in the end zone. That’s not a knock on Wilson. 

No kid stands a chance with that organization.

Fully agree. You take Davis away and that's a blowout. He had a few guys drop some passes who were wide open by NFL standards. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Panther'sBigD said:

What is it with all of these stupid ass threads nitpicking guys like Burns, who was on fire yesterday?!? 

We won, but it was closer than it should have been, and some issues became more glaring. I would rather have a win like this going into the 2nd game, than a blowout against the Jets where the team goes into the 2nd game cocky and then gets smacked in the mouth. 

Stop creating threads like this. It’s not a fresh take, it’s not edgy. It’s some ‘2/10 would not bang’ level neckbeard garbage. Stop it; get help.  

Because Superstars are supposed to make plays in crunch time.

A superstar would get home in the 4th qtr.

• Poo 4