• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Same Ole Jameis

Zod

Just now, frankw said:

Criticism of his on field performance or off the field legal troubles is fair game but this stuff about IQ and crab legs is cringy af.

i think it's more he's just super cringey. nothing will ever beat that time he ate the W in front of his dumbfounded teammates 

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Ccclaws said:

You’re conflating football intelligence with normal cognitive ability. Besides, him scoring a 6 on the wonderlic doesn’t necessarily mean he was stupid since your not accounting for him getting smarter.

You're the only one talking about "football intelligence". I simply stated Jameis is brick dumb. He is. The off field stuff is relevant to that statement. Him constantly getting confused and throwing the football to the other team is too.

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

i think it's more he's just super cringey. nothing will ever beat that time he ate the W in front of his dumbfounded teammates 

I can't argue with that. I just want to defeat the Saints and smug ass Sean Payton. We haven't popped them in the mouth proper in years and them sweeping us and rubbing our noses in it with Ted Ginn still stings. Tbh this weekend is one of the biggest home games I can recall in years. No Brees? We're finally fielding a good defense again? CMC is healthy? We have receiving weapons? This W needs to happen.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 3