• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Phil Snow

NAS

47 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

The lack of talent in the secondary last year really handcuffed Snow.

Drafting Jaycee really allows Snow to open up his bag and do different things scheme wise. 

This is still only year 2 of a complete rebuild. Many of you need to relax and remember that. In just 1 year they’ve essentially rebuilt an entire defense. Had our offense been able to hang onto the ball yesterday, the defense pitches a shutout 

I think Snow is doing what he's always done. Defense really doesn't change from college to the NFL just talent. 

I was one who thought Snow did the best he could with a really bad hand last year.  Year two, he's looking better - albeit it's WAY too early to crown him.  By week 8 we should know how the defense looks, and thus how Snow looks.  Yesterday was a great start to a season.

I wasn’t too upset with the second half like some in the game day thread were. The issues wasn’t with the defense. Not only did the Jets make a few adjustments and realize Wilson is better rolling out of the pocket but the defense was winded since Brady and the Offense went straight vanilla in the second half. TOP was handled terribly and aided in the comeback. Hopefully Rhule tears a new one with Brady and lets him know we need to be relentless. fug coddling Darnold’s psyche, we need to be a force on both sides and take chances. Look at the Cardinals, we beat them handily in 2019 and 2020, but they have gradually gotten better while we have been stagnant for the most part. Yesterday they had a moment of reckoning against one of the teams crowned preseason favorites to make a splash in the playoffs. We could’ve made a statement yesterday but for some reason the ghost of Rivera past decided to fug that up. NO will not be a game we want to get embarrassed in so early in the season. We have to show up, to build momentum for the future. 

• Pie 1

21 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

Our defense was timid last year, old lady-like at times.

Yesterday, they did great for the first half and then were fair the second half.

I'm going to need more than this to say that he can hold his own in this league. 

They were "timid" because they were trying to cover up holes in the roster at certain positions talent wise lol

21 hours ago, Clicheking said:

Shouldn't of started our defense in fantasy....I won't be making that mistake again

21 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Fantasy football scoring is dumb if our D didn't score pretty damn well.

I prefer IDP leagues instead of DST leagues.

Edited by trueblade