• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints likely without two starters

shaq

36 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Means nothing.  Historically, whenever they've had injuries, they still tend to whoop our ass, usually with the position that was decimated by injury.  Remember last year when they started like 3 practice squad guys at WR?  How'd that go?😂

That was the game Marquez Callaway turned into Randy Moss haha.

While Davenport may miss a short bit of time, I would not be surprised to see Lattimore in there Sunday.  He played the second half with a cast on the thumb.  He can do the same after the thumb is stabilized via surgery.  He better with a cast on his hand than 90% of the CB's in the league completely healthy.  That said, I don't see anything that really scares me about the Carolina passing attack that our other CB's cannot easily handle.

• Poo 1

2 hours ago, AsylumGuido said:

While Davenport may miss a short bit of time, I would not be surprised to see Lattimore in there Sunday.  He played the second half with a cast on the thumb.  He can do the same after the thumb is stabilized via surgery.  He better with a cast on his hand than 90% of the CB's in the league completely healthy.  That said, I don't see anything that really scares me about the Carolina passing attack that our other CB's cannot easily handle.

Right... we have two 1k+ receivers and a healthy CMC... no problem at all...

There is a 0% chance Lattimore plays this weekend BTW

Stains fans wonder why everyone hates them and they constantly conjure up images of a league-wide conspiracy against them...

No one cares nearly as much about the small markets Saints as Stain fans wish they did... ultimately, you choke every year and have won 1 SB in 50 years.  

It's like Croatia thumping their chest for having made 1 World Cup Final in 100 years...

Literally no one outside of your little Swamp bubble cares... 

Some of the more mentally deficient ones among you act like you invented the wheel 

Panthers fans at least know our place in the greater world...

And FYI, your other corners ain't stopping Robby, DJ, or CMC Sunday.

Who Shat!