• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corn Elder is back

Zod

26 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

Not mad at this.

He actually looked like he belonged last year, which a contrast to how he looked his first couple years under Rivera.

Yep, he was pretty bad with Rivera but his game improved quite a bit last year.  Good signing for what is likely super cheap

19 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

No, he played shockingly halfway decent last season. Like, it was weird and I don't blame you for not remembering that little nugget.

The only reason I remember is because I had completely written him off as well. We just cut him for the first time (under Rhule at least) this season. From an SI article:

His usage on defense was fairly nonexistent during his first two years but appeared on 411 snaps last year in 16 games.

He lost his role to Hartsfield, basically.

• Pie 1

34 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

He lost his role to Hartsfield, basically.

Correct, but that was more to Hartsfield looking really good b/c Elder looked decent.

Probably the best signing we could have made until Bouye is back in Week 3

Regardless, the Saints will be missing both Davenport and Lattimore next week, so no excuses