• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rashawn Slater

janderson20vt

22 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

You guys act like you can just draft a guy and after 1 game they are the answer at LT.

It would be nice to spend a first on the position and at least pretend to care about it though.  How do you go eight consecutive drafts after Jordan Gross retires and not spend one first rounder at tackle? There's no way to logically defend that. 

Ryan Ramczyk (RT, I know), Tristan Wirfs, and now Slater. Lots of talent that went shortly after us in recent years. 

Edited by Double Trouble
  • Pie 4

21 minutes ago, onmyown said:

i could’ve bumped the last 6 years’ posts but I really feel 2022 is the year we find a franchise LT

I agree. It feels like it’s finally the year IF we decide Sam is the guy. If not I see us going all in on a QB (idk if that’s trade our 1st round or draft one). If Sam’s the guy we’ve gotta go OL with our first pick this year 

30 minutes ago, ColumbusCounty said:

Small sample size but to do that vs. Young is impressive. 

Wait until we bring out Brady C with the short arms. All jokes aside, Idunno what the plan is BUT Erving isn't our long term solution.

He destroyed Young in college too. Slater is a beast.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, ColumbusCounty said:

Small sample size but to do that vs. Young is impressive. 

Wait until we bring out Brady C with the short arms. All jokes aside, Idunno what the plan is BUT Erving isn't our long term solution.

Irving didn’t look bad yesterday. His run blocking was actually impressive on that last run by cmc 

9 minutes ago, RJK said:

Irving didn’t look bad yesterday. His run blocking was actually impressive on that last run by cmc 

He's pretty good a run blocking. Pass protection is serviceable until a better option presents itself.  The guards however need a lot of work.  They better get these rookies up to speed before they get Sam broken worse than he already is.

Oh, Paradis is getting his lunch taken wat too often.

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 1