• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Monday Night Football Ravens @ Raiders

TrevorLaurenceTime22

30 minutes ago, t96 said:

Just got home and tuning into Peyton and Eli -- to those who have been watching them, how has it been?

It was really good when they had Ray Lewis on there too.. He was telling Peyton how he and Reed would confuse Peyton and switching plays.. Peyton joked that’s why Reed was always open.. it’s been pretty entertaining 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Watching this game makes me thankful for the direction our team is going.

I think the Raiders might have more talent overall than we do, but they slide backwards every year under this current regime, and they just don't maximize that talent.

The Panthers will be better if we keep drafting well, talent wise, next year, but we can't get stuck at the Raiders level by not fixing our red zone problems.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, Madwolf said:

I think the Raiders might have more talent overall than we do, but they slide backwards every year under this current regime, and they just don't maximize that talent.

The Panthers will be better if we keep drafting well, talent wise, next year, but we can't get stuck at the Raiders level by not fixing our red zone problems.

In your opinion what category do they better talent outside of offensive line and TE? 

keep in mind they were the worst defense in the league last year. 

Edited by TheCasillas