• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk to me about the Saints. What do you know?

Zod

Hard to gauge Aints off of the Packer game, seems Rodgers and Co didn’t bother to show up. 

I think their d-line can cause problems for us(like most d-lines in the NFL) so once again Sam will have to take some hits. 

I think if we stuff their run game and force Winston to throw it we can have multiple picks.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, AsylumGuido said:

Four years as NFC South Champs.  I can see that continuing.  This team is extremely deep in talent.  As much as I love Drew Brees his injuries and aging limited the potential of the team.   The team is basically the same with more impact on offense with Winston.

Did you hang banners for your chokes?

5 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Hard to gauge Aints off of the Packer game, seems Rodgers and Co didn’t bother to show up. 

I think their d-line can cause problems for us(like most d-lines in the NFL) so once again Sam will have to take some hits. 

I think if we stuff their run game and force Winston to throw it we can have multiple picks.

The Packers are head and shoulders above your lineup.  Our run game hasn't been slowed and Winston has grown from a season with his mentor, Drew Brees.  Don't count on forced throws.