• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk to me about the Saints. What do you know?

Zod

8 hours ago, woahfraze said:

I don't feel good about the game.  Bad matchup for us.  Their strength on defense, particularly the defensive line, is not a great recipe for our weak offensive line and a Darnold that we're still trying to build up from the "seeing ghosts" portion of his career.  On offense, yes they downgraded at QB and lost a lot of WR talent, but they still have a great offensive line that may be able to neutralize our strength (defensive line), and Sean Payton knows how to call an offensive game to get his guys open.  We have to hope Jameis reverts to bad decisions Jameis and that turnovers weigh heavily in how close the game is.  

They definitely have the advantage in the trenches, but we should be able to do enough to keep Winston off balance. I swear it looked like he was still in his red jersey Sunday. 

1 minute ago, AsylumGuido said:

Admittedly, it is your only chance of getting the win, so keep hoping.  

Even though you don't have the biggest choker in the NFL anymore QB'ing your team, it definitely didn't get better in the offseason.

It will be funny to watch the Taints poo the bed over the course of the season after they got your hopes up in Week 1.

• Flames 2

Just now, kungfoodude said:

Even though you don't have the biggest choker in the NFL anymore QB'ing your team, it definitely didn't get better in the offseason.

It will be funny to watch the Taints poo the bed over the course of the season after they got your hopes up in Week 1.

Four years as NFC South Champs.  I can see that continuing.  This team is extremely deep in talent.  As much as I love Drew Brees his injuries and aging limited the potential of the team.   The team is basically the same with more impact on offense with Winston.

26 minutes ago, AsylumGuido said:

Four years as NFC South Champs.  I can see that continuing.  This team is extremely deep in talent.  As much as I love Drew Brees his injuries and aging limited the potential of the team.   The team is basically the same with more impact on offense with Winston.

You can see that from one game where Jameis was not asked to do a lot? The packers rolled over for you guys, they dont have any pass rushers that are as good as our 3rd best pass rusher. 

We will be bringing the heat and Jameis will get hit early and often on Sunday. We will have to see if he reverts to his old ways when the pressure is coming. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

28 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

You can see that from one game where Jameis was not asked to do a lot? The packers rolled over for you guys, they dont have any pass rushers that are as good as our 3rd best pass rusher. 

We will be bringing the heat and Jameis will get hit early and often on Sunday. We will have to see if he reverts to his old ways when the pressure is coming. 

And you haven't faced an offensive line like the Saints.   I'm willing to place a wager if you are willing.