• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers are 3.5 point home underdogs to Saints.

Zod

Panthers must  have zero brain farts …no dropped passes, no missed kicks, no stupid penalties   No dumb ass coaching mistakes   No punting from the 33   

Rhule has to be a NFL coach, not a Div  1 coach …of everything, that to me is the biggest concern 

I can’t stand Payton and I feel he should have been banned forever for that bounty crap but he is 20 times the NFL Coach Rhule is   …that, to me, is where this game is won and lost….can Rhule  Snow. Brady match up against Payton and coaches in game plan ..and that is probably why  the 3.5 point spread 

something else too, putting in that turf, helps NO and Atlanta, they play on it…they don’t play on it, however, when it’s a 120 degrees on it which it surely will be Sunday with the temp at 90 and humidity at 70 plus   Maybe that helps the Panthers

ill be there and if there is one team I despise above all others, it is the Saints 

Edited by raleigh-panther

27 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Right right So Evens and Goodwin, Brate Jones, those aren't weapons?

Lol Players your no body's against a weak Packers defense.... Four touchdowns???? Omg you will learn not to judge one week Kyle Allen once had a better first game ever than Jameis.

Okay, I'll give you a little input on the weapons available for the Saints.  In addition to Kamara at RB is Tony Jones, Jr.  He's a Darren Sproles type player with more size.  He's quick to the hole and tough to bring down.  Also useful in the passing game.  At TE there's Juwan Johnson, a big bodied (6'5" 250) converted WR with very good hands and leaping ability.  He's scored twice last week on three catches and three targets.  Also at TE is Adam Trautman who has drawn comparisons with Kelce and Kittle.  At WR is Marcus Callaway (preseason stud), Deonte Harris (quick and fast with great hands - TD last week), Veteran WR Chris Hogan (TD last week, as well),  Ty Montgomery, and finally Lil'Jordan Humphrey who is anything but little at 6'4" 210.

7 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Panthers must  have zero brain farts …no dropped passes, no missed kicks, no stupid penalties   No dumb ass coaching mistakes   No punting from the 33   

Rhule has to be a NFL coach, not a Div  1 coach …of everything, that to me is the biggest concern 

I can’t stand Payton and I feel he should have been banned forever for that bounty crap but he is 20 times the NFL Coach Rhule is   …that, to me, is where this game is won and lost….can Rhule  Snow. Brady match up against Payton and coaches in game plan ..and that is probably why  the 3.5 point spread 

something else too, putting in that turf, helps NO and Atlanta, they play on it…they don’t play on it, however, when it’s a 120 degrees on it which it surely will be Sunday with the temp at 90 and humidity at 70 plus   Maybe that helps the Panthers

ill be there and if there is one team I despise above all others, it is the Saints 

You do realize that the Saints train in the 90+ temperatures of South Louisiana with 90% plus humidity, right?  It'll fill like an pleasant Autumn evening to them if the weather is like you predict.  By the way, I went to NCSU in Raleigh noticing your name.

39 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

LOL CHRIS HOGAN AND A TE Averaging 7 ypc combined with the mighty garbage time bomb to a guy whose in the doghouse for a DWI arrest and will likely be facing discipline.  The stains had 98 yards passing before a garbage time bomb.

They didn't need much passing.  They couldn't be stopped on the ground.  Still had five passing YTD's, however.  That's all that matters, right?

25 minutes ago, AsylumGuido said:

Okay, I'll give you a little input on the weapons available for the Saints.  In addition to Kamara at RB is Tony Jones, Jr.  He's a Darren Sproles type player with more size.  He's quick to the hole and tough to bring down.  Also useful in the passing game.  At TE there's Juwan Johnson, a big bodied (6'5" 250) converted WR with very good hands and leaping ability.  He's scored twice last week on three catches and three targets.  Also at TE is Adam Trautman who has drawn comparisons with Kelce and Kittle.  At WR is Marcus Callaway (preseason stud), Deonte Harris (quick and fast with great hands - TD last week), Veteran WR Chris Hogan (TD last week, as well),  Ty Montgomery, and finally Lil'Jordan Humphrey who is anything but little at 6'4" 210.

So an undrafted 230 pound TE who made two completely uncovered touchdown catches look difficult and a bunch of unproven camp players who likely draw lofty praise from teammates... Lol

20 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Correlation is not causation. And I wouldn't call it amazing, so much as proof of the efficacy of statistical analysis when provided with ever increasing reams of data about a limited subset. Regardless, I don't much get emotionally involved with sports betting prognostications.

YMMV.

What a pile of steaming bovine dung that is...