• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers are 3.5 point home underdogs to Saints.

Zod

On 9/14/2021 at 8:21 AM, BrianS said:

I agree, this seems fair and perhaps slightly optimistic.  Our performance against the Jets lacked a lot of polish and the Saints looked like, well, the Saints.  I'd love to see us simply be competitive in the game with a chance to win at the end.

You may be onto something there.  I checked our roster, and (unless Zylstra is one), I couldn't find a single polish player.  What happened to diversity?

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, AsylumGuido said:

Come now.  You'll be tickled shitless to see that play for the Panthers.  

The play is great the defense is terrible and your quarterback still manages to almost screw up an easy layup not to mention your TE there mistimed that jump and made it a far more difficult catch than it needed to be...  

On 9/14/2021 at 9:45 AM, SizzleBuzz said:

Yet the collective "opinion" of the "market" has an amazing ability to accurately signal the outcome. 

Dam they are good, so glad I learned that looooonnng ago. One of fav gramblers had a segment on his show where he would take on a coin . This guy had experience, insight, real sources/contacts, etc etc. I mean he was a pure degenerate too.... I was in shock that more than a few weeks, that piece of metal with a flip beat him. Even one time by week 10 the coin was ahead in the the overall lead. Heads was home and tails was visitor.  

3 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

What a pile of steaming bovine dung that is...

So wait...

you're claiming that the fact bookies can figure out who is likely to win causes the team to win? Regardless of whether you like the way I describe it, it does boil down to their ability to math the variables against historical data.

I mean, I get it, you don't have an argument based on merit, so you just fling poo, but that doesn't change the truth of what I said.

Correlation of winning and bookies ability to predict same does not mean one causes the other.

And that ain't no poo.

29 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

So wait...

you're claiming that the fact bookies can figure out who is likely to win causes the team to win? Regardless of whether you like the way I describe it, it does boil down to their ability to math the variables against historical data.

I mean, I get it, you don't have an argument based on merit, so you just fling poo, but that doesn't change the truth of what I said.

Correlation of winning and bookies ability to predict same does not mean one causes the other.

And that ain't no poo.

I'm not claiming anything...

...just get a hearty 🤣 out of you droning on with your dictionary in hand so just spurring you on...

...carry on 😂

7 hours ago, AsylumGuido said:

Okay, I'll give you a little input on the weapons available for the Saints.  In addition to Kamara at RB is Tony Jones, Jr.  He's a Darren Sproles type player with more size.  He's quick to the hole and tough to bring down.  Also useful in the passing game.  At TE there's Juwan Johnson, a big bodied (6'5" 250) converted WR with very good hands and leaping ability.  He's scored twice last week on three catches and three targets.  Also at TE is Adam Trautman who has drawn comparisons with Kelce and Kittle.  At WR is Marcus Callaway (preseason stud), Deonte Harris (quick and fast with great hands - TD last week), Veteran WR Chris Hogan (TD last week, as well),  Ty Montgomery, and finally Lil'Jordan Humphrey who is anything but little at 6'4" 210.

If only your team could quit blowing playoff games

• Flames 1