• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign K Zane Gonzalez

Ocpanthertew714

10 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Did they catch Verity torturing small animals during the joint practices or something?  I just don't get it.  We released a guy with a better FG percentage despite his struggles, field a guy in week 1 who hit the upright in the preseason and then missed an XP in week 1 while playing against another kicker we cut in the preseason who turned into an all-world punter, only to release the guy we started to sign a guy we cut in the offseason who has been a trainwreck as a pro and has been on as many teams as Kim K has been on penises.

Im not sure if the cringey slut-shaming analogy was entirely necessary.

• Pie 5
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/arizonasports.com/story/2464947/zane-gonzalez-crunch-time-missed-kicks-a-trend-for-arizona-cardinals/amp/

here is an article on Zane from last season….killing the chances of the Cardinals winning games.  Over and over.  

I’d still rather have Slye than any of these downgrades.    Not that I was opposed to moving on from Syle.  But you got to get better if you move on from someone. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

14 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Did they catch Verity torturing small animals during the joint practices or something?  I just don't get it.  We released a guy with a better FG percentage despite his struggles, field a guy in week 1 who hit the upright in the preseason and then missed an XP in week 1 while playing against another kicker we cut in the preseason who turned into an all-world punter, only to release the guy we started to sign a guy we cut in the offseason who has been a trainwreck as a pro and has been on as many teams as Kim K has been on penises.

I read somewhere but I can’t remember the kickers name the last time the ravens did that and got trade value the team that traded for the kicker ate it in the end because they ended up being cut a year later.

17 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I read somewhere but I can’t remember the kickers name the last time the ravens did that and got trade value the team that traded for the kicker ate it in the end because they ended up being cut a year later.

We had that guy in camp last year too, I believe. And he was cut.  You can't make this up😂. It was Kyere Vedvik (sp?).  

Difference in this situation is we should be fairly familiar with Verity because he played college in-state and we saw him during a week of joint practices and he was lights out during our game.

• Pie 2