• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign K Zane Gonzalez

Ocpanthertew714

1 hour ago, Floppin said:

You, same as everyone else, missed the point entirely but I let it go hours ago. There are plenty of reasons to dislike or bash on any one of the Kardashians. Her sexuality (including using it to "find fame and fortune"), promiscuity or anything similar is not one of them. Regardless of you having an opinion on her "class" the who, how and when she chooses to have sex with someone, so long as it's not adulterous or illegal, is not something deserving of derision or scorn.

I also didn't think it was all that serious and only made an offhand remark about the comment being in bad taste. Then a bunch of neckbeards took offense because I assume they felt called out and well, here we are.

Well, I understand the point you were making, but I disagree on the count of it being rooted in misogyny, because it's not.  As I said, I've made the same jokes about guys as well...  And plenty women have felt and expressed the same thing about the Kardashians.  Also, I agree my opinion on how she expresses her sexuality is just that, and she has no obligation to live up to my or anyone else's standards - but that doesn't change my opinion in her specific case.  Other than that, I recuse myself from further discussing them in this thread and my apologies.

• Pie 1

51 minutes ago, kmgreensman said:

With all the college kickers coming out every year, you would think they could find someone that can make extra points and field goals. I guess it comes down to being able to kick under pressure.. I remember zack gonzalez in college. He was really good there.. but who knows.. cant miss extra points.. we are not good enough to not get every point..

Dude the place kickers in college are god awful across the board. if you are past the 30 yard line on 4th down in a college game you might as well go for it. 

I think it’s why place kickers in the NFL get passed around more frequently than a case of the clap at an EZU frat party because the ones that finally stick have been released so many times and put through the meat grinder they are basically numb to everything around them 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Dude the place kickers in college are god awful across the board. if you are past the 30 yard line on 4th down in a college game you might as well go for it. 

I think it’s why place kickers in the NFL get passed around more frequently than a case of the clap at an EZU frat party because the ones that finally stick have been released so many times and put through the meat grinder they are basically numb to everything around them 

How in the world is East Carolina involved in this convo?  LOL. Some hot chick rejected you from there…admit it

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1