• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christensen and Brown "close to contributing"

Zod

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Its been about one offseason with our current leadership.

Just now, Jon Snow said:

Only one for the current administration.  Keep it real.

I'd argue two, but I get the point you are making. My point being that this has spanned multiple versions yet this problem appears to still persist.

Gotta do something about it eventually if we want to be successful again.

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I'd argue two, but I get the point you are making. My point being that this has spanned multiple versions yet this problem appears to still persist.

Gotta do something about it eventually if we want to be successful again.

Unless Marty Hurney was getting his orders from Scott Fitterer last year, it's just one.

Truthfully, a lot of things go through this cycle. It typically ends when they spend a lower round pick on a kicker.

(but sometimes doesn't even then)

Edited by Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Unless Marty Hurney was getting his orders from Scott Fitterer last year, it's just one.

Truthfully, a lot of things go through this cycle. It typically ends when they spend a lower round pick on a kicker.

(but sometimes doesn't even then)

You can read what I said and understand it. OL has been an issue for years. Rhule doesn't seem to be much better than his predecessors at the moment. Subject to change.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, kungfoodude said:

You can read what I said and understand it. OL has been an issue for years. Rhule doesn't seem to be much better than his predecessors at the moment. Subject to change.

We don't know how good they are or aren't yet.

We've played one game under this regime. That's way too soon to say anything definitive.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I'd feel better about them fixing it if their vet FA additions didn't look like doormats and yet evidently still considered better options than the rookies they drafted.

They are the only option for the moment.  Let the man cook!  You guys have zero patience. 

Very impressed with Brown dropping that much weight and looking as ferocious as he has.

There is absolutely no reason Daley and/or Elflein should be beating both of these guys out at the guard spots.  Maybe if Daley was at LG.  I just don't get how they're so turned around on evaluating this OL.  I get that we're fans, couch gms, whatever, but it is pretty damn obvious, no?  

Erving-Christensen-Paradis-Brown-Moton

GOOOO

Edited by saX man
  • Pie 7